• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    DPMS AR 10 308 Now with Picture

its SOLDNOW WITH PICTURE! I lucked into a DPMS AR10 LR-308 sportical model. It's new in the box with a 20 round mag for $1,350. Or, it comes with a Tasco red dot and soft tactical case for $1,450. Location is northeast Indianapolis. The sportical series is a DPMS series that are known to make ARs more dependable with even less missfires. Check it out online. Thanks in advance for your time. I would consider trade for AR 15. Please pm me with questions. SOLD

8552189311_7d7e263db2_b.jpg

e2JcVR

Last edited:

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    drop for last try

had it sold buyer backed out.drop another 50 price is now firm. if you have an AR 15 offer as trade please PM a picture. Thanks to all that have offered trades, due to the confusion of buyer backing out if you have already sent me a trade offer could you please resend with pics.. thanks price is now $1250 just gun in box $1300 with tactical case and red dot scope either way it has never been fired

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    2 for 2

Ok please don't leave me a PM telling me you want the gun unless you mean it. I changed my whole afternoons plans locked my Keys in my truck rushing around to meet. Then when I call 3 times not answer your phone but leave me a PM saying you had a headache and it must be a sign from the gods not to buy my gun. Sorry the purchase of my AR is not a super natural thing. Your head ache is because there's a front going thru.
    Next time just tell me you spoke to fast and you changed your mind

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom