• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Hendricks Co.
    Ordered a few misc parts to have on hand for my AR and have been waiting for going on 2 weeks now. Has anyone ever ordered from DPMS inc online and received better/worse results?

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    All the AR's and AR parts are hard to get right now... I've been on a waiting list for 5 weeks now for a Smith and Wesson M&P sport for 5 weeks now

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    Every place I go to look for parts or complete guns has a waiting list it seems. People are buying this stuff up quicker than it can be manufactured. That is a good thing for the manufacturers, esp considering 90 percent of the stuff is made here in the States. I will gladly wait fore a quality American made piece of equipment over buying an available to chinese made. A few weeks wait is not uncommon with ar platform parts and kits.

dcr465

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    I tired to order a hat & couple of parts from them a few weeks before xmas. Didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks. Dropped them a WTF e-mail & found out my stuff was on backorder. They didn't really seem to care about letting me know. In this day of internet commerce I figured there were a couple of 1000 other business that seem to know how to run their businesses. So cancelled my order & went back to CTD, Outdoor Bunker, ... from then on :noway:

atazmann

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    jeffersonville
    i ordered a charging handle and retaining pin from them and got them in 10 days not to awful long of a wait but i wasn't in a big hurry for the parts either

Top Bottom