• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I hate to be the negative Nancy. I just thought I'd voice my my experience. Brand new out of the box. I tried racking it for a customer. Got stuck aft. Sent it in, out of specs. Got a new one, not much better, but it does return to battery. I have had luck with their oracle-15 though.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I hate to be the negative Nancy. I just thought I'd voice my my experience. Brand new out of the box. I tried racking it for a customer. Got stuck aft. Sent it in, out of specs. Got a new one, not much better, but it does return to battery. I have had luck with their oracle-15 though.

Kinda surprised your the first one :laugh:, with all the DPMS haters I figured it would have been before now, lol

I can only speak to my sample size, granted I have had a few of the various LR308 models and haven't any issues at all other than issues of shooting handloads through them an sometimes them not wanting to cycle, but that's on me. Otherwise no complaints, sorry you had a bad experience.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Yea, I hated being the only negative comment. I bought the old man an Oracle 3 Christmases ago and we were both thoroughly happy with it. To this day he still only owns the 1 ar. According to him, it does everything he want and does it well. I'm just glad everyone has had great experiences with them.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Yea, I hated being the only negative comment. I bought the old man an Oracle 3 Christmases ago and we were both thoroughly happy with it. To this day he still only owns the 1 ar. According to him, it does everything he want and does it well. I'm just glad everyone has had great experiences with them.

At the end of the day as long as any rifle goes bang when ya pull the trigger, that's all you can really ask for. Glad hes enjoyed his..

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Got part 2 filmed today.. Ended up swapping back to just an MOE handguard to match the rest of the MOE goodies. Just wasn't really a fan of that free float handguard after I got it mounted with the way it attached. Other than that the Velocity trigger made a HUGE difference in shootability, super smooth with a crisp break is exactly what this rifle needed. Cant wait to stretch it out a bit further and see if the groups hold at distance!

[video=youtube;_dC1_pC8C0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dC1_pC8C0I[/video]

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Got out for a little accuracy testing with rifle using a few handlods and wow what results. Not bad for a sub $800 AR10 variant with a non free floated barrel. This rifle is becoming a favorite!

[video=youtube;d9PLCaQ0a2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9PLCaQ0a2s[/video]

Top Bottom