• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So the self-proclaimed doctor was lying about everything?
    He is a doctor, and he has a valid medical license. I do not believe he is lying, but I don't believe everything he said is necessarily true.

He had a one-year training certificate, which should be internship. In Indiana you're only required to complete one year of training after medical school to hold an unrestricted license. Most people, the vast vast majority, complete a minimum three-year residency before starting to practice. Perhaps he did and out-of-state residency, but the information cannot be found online that I can see.

Now if he's sanctioned by the state the :tinfoil: crowd will support him

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Reportedly he is NOT board certified in internal medicine. Other docs checked board of internal medicine website to confirm board status and he was not listed. The comma seems somewhat sneaky way of claiming innocence. I'm skeptical of people who are our founding members of alternative medicine societies. Maybe he is completely legit, I am not convinced.

how can i become mentally strong

What about the credibility of his arguments?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    What about the credibility of his arguments?
    He made too many to generalize, was there one in particular you were curious about?

I'm at work and probably no time to respond for a while. I don't claim to be an expert on all if this though. Other than to say a respiratory virus is going to do what they do. Everyone will it at some point.

I expect it to become like a cold in a few years once most have immunity

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He made too many to generalize, was there one in particular you were curious about?

I'm at work and probably no time to respond for a while. I don't claim to be an expert on all if this though. Other than to say a respiratory virus is going to do what they do. Everyone will it at some point.

I am not a doctor, though I used to try to convince the girl next door I was in my early days.

I just wondered if another in the medical field thinks there is credibility in any of his arguments.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    He mentioned vitamin D dropping severity super low. Didn’t a member here end up on oxygen because of covid even though he’s been taking high dose vitamin D?

I distrust anyone who says “all the experts are wrong except me.”

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He mentioned vitamin D dropping severity super low. Didn’t a member here end up on oxygen because of covid even though he’s been taking high dose vitamin D?

I distrust anyone who says “all the experts are wrong except me.”
    Appropriate Vit D levels do seem to be protrctive for some reason, but nothing is bullet proof. Been recommending vit D and Zinc supplements

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Then what's your beef with what he said?
    Where did i say i had a beef with what he said?

I spoke about him and his credentials. Said i don't think he's lying but i am also not saying i believe everything he said. I have not researched every one of his numerous statements.

But when someone presents themselves In a way that may be misleading, that should call into question anything he says after that.

I have not watched this but other docs have liked it. Zdogg I'd an internal medicine doc who makes videos on medical topics.

edit: just watched the zdogg video. Liked it a lot.

Last edited:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    This is my new strategy for dealing with Covid (whatever variant we're up to now).
    1. Ignore everything from both sides.
    2. Continue life as normal.

I think it's the most sane approach at this point. It's elegant in its simplicity, don't you think?
    I have been doing this for 26 years now, 10/10 would recommend.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

First of all doc, thank you so much for your professional advice! :ingo:

I heard Dr. Prather on his weekend WIBC radio show Sunday, talking about Sweden. Said they have low vaccination rates and were never locked down or mask mandated. He mentioned that Sweden has reached herd immunity and that covid is not an issue at all there.

Your thoughts on that doc?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    First of all doc, thank you so much for your professional advice! :ingo:

I heard Dr. Prather on his weekend WIBC radio show Sunday, talking about Sweden. Said they have low vaccination rates and were never locked down or mask mandated. He mentioned that Sweden has reached herd immunity and that covid is not an issue at all there.

Your thoughts on that doc?
    He's the chiropractor right?

Sweden isn't having much Covid compared to Finland and Norway for sure at the moment. Their total deaths are much higher though. I don't think you can determine what the best plan was until a few years down the road when everything balances out. Sweden probably faired much better economically and their kids are likely better off.

I don't understand the role of vaccines after Covid infections, esp if you still have antibody levels. I guess higher Ab levels may be more protective? But b-cell immunity is about impossible to estimate so hard to tell if antibody levels even matter.

I am happy to be vaccinated. I want least likelihood of myself and my wife out of work for ten days. That would mean we lose a third of our monthly income and we don't get it back. We don't get sick days or vacation time. We just have times we don't work.

Top Bottom