• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    As I see it we've been lied to by so many purported "experts" that many of us don't have any idea what to believe. I am NOT a doctor but the sections of his dissertation that I did understand make perfect sense to me, especially about the masks. Since many of the experts have proven themselves liars I'm trying to educate myself and do what I think is best for ME. Thanks to our scientific community this is just one more POX we are going to live with and I'm not living the rest of my life behind a mask. YMMV

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Next time you're there, ask him what residency he completed, and whether he is board certified in internal medicine

Almost every doc bio lists training history. Can't find that on his page
    Will do but I have no clue when he will be available again for an appointment. He’s beyond swamped right now. I listened to a talk by him tonight and he cannot keep up with appointment requests.

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    Where did i say i had a beef with what he said?

I spoke about him and his credentials. Said i don't think he's lying but i am also not saying i believe everything he said. I have not researched every one of his numerous statements.

But when someone presents themselves In a way that may be misleading, that should call into question anything he says after that.

I have not watched this but other docs have liked it. Zdogg I'd an internal medicine doc who makes videos on medical topics.

edit: just watched the zdogg video. Liked it a lot.

This guy is a piece of work. In an attempt to discredit the fact that the masks some people are so dependent on dont block the virus, he says absolutely nothing.
    Yes a N95 and ONLY a N95 is rated for airborne pathogens, be he makes a point to dwell on kids for some reason. First off kids arent wearing a N95 as most adults arent, and thats the real point here. The brainwashed masses have come to believe that a surgical mask with stop a virus from passing through, it wont. Anymore than you can stop a golf ball with a volley ball net.
    And btw, if you wear a N95, it has to be properly fitted to your face, no facial hair, no leaks. So this guy already is spreading a half truth at best.
    Then, he uses the word "probably" a lot and that we dont really know how effective they are with kids, exactly what the Dr. at school board is trying to say. ugh. And thats it, thats supposed to lay waste the claim that masks dont work, his rebuttal is empty.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The brainwashed masses have come to believe that a surgical mask with stop a virus from passing through, it wont.
    That's been my thought all along. Those paper disposable masks that doctor's offices and hospitals hand out to visitors seem to me to be about as effective as holding a Kleenex up in front of your face. They don't seal against your face at all. Pretty sure the 3 layer cloth mask that I wear wore, while not as effective as an N95 mask of course, at least did a better job than those things.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I regularly attend our school board meetings and tonight promised to be epic. Apparently the Pro-mask people came loaded for bear and the school board announced that masks and covid were not on the agenda so they would not take speakers regarding those topics.

I about laughed out loud by the indignation expressed by the pro-mask individuals who had signed up to speak. And what was truly arrogant was that in their declination to speak, they still tried to talk about how everybody should be masked.

To me it’s all about choice. You can choose to mask your child and you can choose to stay home. You cannot choose to mask my child.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Appropriate Vit D levels do seem to be protrctive for some reason, but nothing is bullet proof. Been recommending vit D and Zinc supplements

We have done this for 10+ years especially during Winter. Guess what? No flu in our house. Not once. We did get Covid and have some level of natural immunity, but sadly most don’t recognize that as a status in the world today.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    This guy is a piece of work. In an attempt to discredit the fact that the masks some people are so dependent on dont block the virus, he says absolutely nothing.
    Yes a N95 and ONLY a N95 is rated for airborne pathogens, be he makes a point to dwell on kids for some reason. First off kids arent wearing a N95 as most adults arent, and thats the real point here. The brainwashed masses have come to believe that a surgical mask with stop a virus from passing through, it wont. Anymore than you can stop a golf ball with a volley ball net.
    And btw, if you wear a N95, it has to be properly fitted to your face, no facial hair, no leaks. So this guy already is spreading a half truth at best.
    Then, he uses the word "probably" a lot and that we dont really know how effective they are with kids, exactly what the Dr. at school board is trying to say. ugh. And thats it, thats supposed to lay waste the claim that masks dont work, his rebuttal is empty.
    I agree this doctor is a complete piece of trash. He doesn’t even counter the argument, he starts making fun of Doctor Stock and calling him a quack. Which means his argument is too weak to stand on its own.

Top Bottom