• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I'm looking for a Draco pistol for an SBR project. My only requirements are that it is a straight weapon in decent shape.. I'm not worried about scratches in the receiver or damaged hand guards / pistol grip. I AM interested in a Draco that has the flat rear trunnion (no angle to surface) and no cant to the front sight.

I can either purchase with cash, or I have the following items available for trade.

2005 YZ125, Very strong bike.. I bought it at the beginning of last season and it has been nothing but awesome for me. I put 30 hours on the piston that came in the bike, and rebuilt it with a factory Yamaha piston and ring. Plastic is all there, but has some cracks and spiders. Case oil changed every 10 hours, and a new filter was installed less than 2 hours ago. Both tires are in good shape.. Depending on the deal, I have gear available as well.

I am looking for a draco in excellent shape, plus $500 on your end.. Money on top can be adjusted as per the condition of the rifle.

Photo%2520Apr%252011%252C%25209%252032%252012%2520AM.jpg

Sig Saur P250 .45ACP, Great pistol and easy to exchange form and caliber. I have put 200 rounds through the pistol with no malfunction. The only marks on the gun are the Sig 'Smiley' marks on the barrel. This comes in the original box with manual, chamber indicator, 1 magazine, and 5 snap caps. I will put $200 on top of this pistol towards a Draco in good condition.

2012-11-26%252020.31.27%2520HDR.jpg

Keltec P-11, Brand new, and at this time, never fired. I've gone through the pistol and debarred / lubed all contact components. It cycles very smooth. It is new in box and includes a Hogue Handall Jr, 2 factory pinky extensions, and 1 magazine. I will put $250 on top of this pistol in trade for your Draco in good condition.

2012-12-06%252017.39.24.jpg

Top Bottom