• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    that would be correct. didn't think about that. The stock can be removed as long as the barrel is over 16" and therefore it still is a rifle. i believe we can make this work, Matt and Stainer. I'll PM you guys to see if we can get this all figured out.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I believe I should get some sort of commission off this deal since I started the thread, lol. Thanks for the opinions and heads-up's though everyone. I should've picked on up at the 1500, now I've got to try and find one somewhere. Any ideas on a trustworthy online site, or a store with them laying on the shelves?

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Okay, wasn't really expecting anything, but thanks for the rep (all of you). And just so you know, I couldn't stand it any longer. I just got home with my new Draco, will post pics in a couple hours (after the wife is busy doing something else, lol). Ended up driving up to 21st Century today and came home happy, so now it begins.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Hey, what kind of gun is that in your avatar? Is it a pistol and you can turn into a SBR?

Actually it is an H&K MP5k PDW. AFAIK impossible to get without a C3 & SOT. But it's a helluva lot of fun to shoot, and just looks way too sexy!
    Unfortunetly I do not have one... but I have shot one this year! :D

Top Bottom