• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Everyone post pictures of your Draco's and tell us all about the modifications you have done to it. Lets see what all INGO has!

thayer14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Plymouth
    This was mine..... its all stock.
    new1222.jpg

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I drilled and tapped the rear trunnion for a QD sling swivel, cut off the muzzle protector and added a Tapco muzzle break, replaced the grip with a Mako grip with storage compartment, replaced the handguard with an ATI polymer hanguard, installed a buffer, and added a laser.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I've almost completed the mods on mine. New hogue OD grip, single point sling ring, Midwest Ind. OD railed forend and MagPul ladder covers, Primary Arms dot...all I need to do is crack off the muzzle break and install the krink break and it's done. pics soon.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    this is mine. the previous owner put on a new pistol grip with storage and a little 3 rail combo out at the front with a laser. died the wood to look black (i like it but some don't) and me and martin draco tapped it and put the rear swing qd attachment on it it.

when i get the money i am gonna put the MI rails on it as i think they look awesome and maybe a saw grip to match.

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1533.jpg

Last edited:

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Ok just got back from picking up my draco!!:rockwoot: She looks good since i spent the last 2 hours cleaning all the yellow grease sh*t out of the gun. The magazines were awful its like they packed it all the way full. The followers wouldn't hardly move it was caked in there so bad. Anyways i'm off to Indy for the weekend. Will post pics and report back sunday or monday!:ar15:

Top Bottom