• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    I have a Century built AK 74, and its been awsome rifle for the money ($329). The cheesy black plastic furniture that came on it was not the best, but it didn't hurt the function of it. I have another Century built WASR, and the 74 has much better build quality, and overall finish. It gets shot a lot because of ammo prices, but the surplus ammo is corrosive, which isn't an issue if you take care of your guns.

picture.php

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I have a CAI GP1975 I picked it up at Kieslers for a great price. It has been flawless and shoots well.
    Son has 74 from Centerfire systems that is a a great gun too besides the crappy furniture.

Drakos are cool but if I was looking for my first AK I would get a rifle not a pistol. IMHO

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Before you make your decision you should check out Full-Autos review on the Tantal from Century.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long_guns/124282-review_century_arms_polish_tantal.html

I saw. His review today and also the one on the Draco.. the one on the Tantalizing made me not want anything from CIA I think I'm going to save more money and buy a better quality. AK some on Atlantic Firearms have limited lifetime warranty. I may get a the Sons of Guns built AK he reviewed.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I read a thread on am ak forum where a guy sold all/most of his 47s and kept only 74s. I thought "how stupid, ak47s are awesome!....". I have a Draco and a home built 74 with a non chrome bore (oh well) and I really only built a 74 to say I had one. It will not be my last! What a great rifle! Almost no recoil, very accurate! I think everyone needs one! The Draco is hard to criticize as well, it IS an ak, but as said before a novelty! I have shot it twice, it's fun to shoot, but most trips to the range it stays home. I am considering an SBR build currently.

My vote is for an ak74! Good luck!

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    If ur interested I have a draco, that I'm thinking of selling, I have original wood and pistol grip in box and on it I have a 4 way aluminum rail and Hogue hand grip on it, if I can sell it quick I would let it go with 400 rounds for 350, havnt listed it on the classifieds yet

gharris18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    I have a CAI built ak74 and am very happy with the rifle. I was able to pick it up and inspect it before i bought it to

Top Bottom