• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Hum? How so? :dunno:
    Once the student becomes a US citizen (11 years from now) theycan sponsor their family members (mom, dad, brothers and sisters only) to obtain a permanent residence. The process is very long and costly.

1) US Citizen submits applciation for sponsorship.
    2) Family member must wait 10 years OUTSIDE the US for permanent residence.
    3) At the 10 yera mark they are given PR and allowed to come and live in the US.
    4) Family member now must wait 5 years before they can apply for citizenship. During those 5 years they can NOT ask for federal aid as the sponsor signed the application saying any aid needed the sponsor would handle.
    5) After 5 years (15 in total since the start of the process) that person can become a citizen.

Special notes.
    Mom/Dad can apply for their SINGLE children only (ie. not married).

So if you want to bring your kid who is now 20 from say Chile you can put the application in and in 15 years from now (age 35 by then) the child can become a US citizen provided he is still single.

I was being sarcastic.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Here comes the soap box!!!

Dream act? Sounds like nightmare act for 99% of the illegals! They all want just what the liberals are giving them, welfare, health care heck all the benefits without taxes and a legal status that exempts them from most all legal penalties! They shouldn't be here period. No way they should be in the military!

Why would they take the hard road to become one of us when they can hold the brass ring and ride for free!

You want a Dream Act! How about my version! Get caught working as an illegal first time. Photo, fingerprint and DNA ID taken. You are issued a Social Security Contribution Number. The employer is not fined but will be if they do not collect taxes at the single no dependents rate and at new 2X the normal SS tax rate for being classified as a parasite of the public assistance program! Either get off all public assistance or have your paycheck garnished at 50% of your net till you have paid back the money you stole from honest working Americans.
    Disappear and get caught the second time. Immediate deportation of you and your entire family no questions asked!
    Third offense deported with extreme prejudice in a manner assuring that you will never become a willing burden again! :nailbite:

Other option include getting out and staying out or the traditional visa working toward being a naturalized citizen.
    Option 1,2 or three that is it!

Call me a radical if you will! Our futures were paid for in advance by our forefathers! and we have become sheep and are allowing our inheritance and our childrens to be given away to freeloaders who defecate on our history,traditions and those that believe in these thing every day they exist here as parasites!

I make no apologies for these words! I have earned the right to my opinion! I have bled in order to preserve all our rights to express these opinions in public! If you do not agree with my view I suggest you carefully evaluate the calibration of your moral compass before attempting to show me the error in my thinking! I see the situation clearly!:patriot:

Last edited:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I have no respect or compassion for anyone that came here illegally no matter what age they were or how good they have been since coming. Giving them any path to citizenship is rewarding criminal behavior. The only thing they should be given is a trip back to where they came from.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i haven't read this whole thread but basically its nothing new. when i first got to germany with 2-6 inf (2002), my first squad had 3 mexicans in it and they were all illegals and joined to get their citizenship. we called them the 3 banditos as they were always together. all were very good soldiers, spoke english well, read and could write english. one is still in and now is a staff sergeant. the other 2 got out after 4 years and not only received their citizenship but i would say earned it after 2 years in iraq fighting for a country that wasn't even theirs at the time.

i will say there is a difference in them and most illegals is they were paying taxes and all that good stuff. i say with certain requirements that its not a bad deal. must speak, read,write and understand english language. 4 years minimum and must be a combat mos. just my opinion of coarse but the above is better than all the illegals coming over and draining out society by illegally working, free health care ect. at least this way they have to earn it

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I didn't know illegals were allowed in the military. ... Could this open more opportunity for people wishing to harm the country to do so from within the military?

When people wonder how the (NWO) government is going to convince the military to carry out acts of violence against US citizens, I say this is how they will do it (an army full of "immigrants").

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    When people wonder how the (NWO) government is going to convince the military to carry out acts of violence against US citizens, I say this is how they will do it (an army full of "immigrants").

You're looking far off into a distant future of this country if you think our military will be "full of immigrants" at any point.

Top Bottom