• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Im sure this has been posted at some point in INGO history, but....well.... here we go. Say there are no financial or lawful barriers. Any gun that has ever been created, you can have. No regulations, no rules, and money isn't an object. What do you get?

My dream isn't necessarily big, but right now my dream gun is a H&K MP-5SD (9mm). Integrally-suppressed sexiness in a tight little body, sass and all (fun switch). I want!

lg_mp5sd_3.jpg

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Im sure this has been posted at some point in INGO history, but....well.... here we go. Say there are no financial or lawful barriers. Any gun that has ever been created, you can have. No regulations, no rules, and money isn't an object. What do you get?

My dream isn't necessarily big, but right now my dream gun is a H&K MP-5SD (9mm). Integrally-suppressed sexiness in a tight little body, sass and all (fun switch). I want!

View attachment 31057

You can own that gun today!!! It might be a conversion (I'm not up on all the tranferable HK variants) but I know they are out there in various forms, legal for you to own (happy switch included).

As to my want. After having shot MANY different military weapons including MK19, MK44 (minigun), M240, MK48, SCAR-H, M79 (including a one-of-its-kind prototype) many M4 variants etc, I still come back to the MK48 as my favorite. She's lightweight (for what she is) very manageable, and can lay down some real suppressive fire if you know how to handle her...

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    You can own that gun today!!! It might be a conversion (I'm not up on all the tranferable HK variants) but I know they are out there in various forms, legal for you to own (happy switch included)

Oh believe me, I know! It taunts me every day. Ever since discovering that I could own it, the thirst is even stronger. $ is the issue for me :spend:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Unlimited ~ HMMM, how about a M256 120mm Smoothbore gun (Of course the M1/A2 Abrams and a bunch of ammo would have to come with it)!!

After delivery, however finding a firing range might be a bit of a hassle.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    The exact Beretta 9MM that I carried in Afghanistan. I still have the hand receipt from when I signed for it before rotating over and it has the weapons serial number on it. It was with me 24/7.

Top Bottom