• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Frank has thrown down the gauntlet now! I prefer "situationally aware" to skeered, but I must now reconsider CM's offer.

No Gauntlet thrown. Just a suggestion.
    It is just amazing to me (not just you) how many folks who live outside the 465 circle do not realize how crazy it can get in the City.
    I was having a Cheeseburger with BBI a few nights ago and there were no fewer than 4 or 5 "Shots" fired radio calls. These are not all on the news every night. The truth is not told.

I have just been reminded I have another wedding to attend Saturday night. It is in Plainfield so I will be safe......:)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It is just amazing to me (not just you) how many folks who live outside the 465 circle do not realize how crazy it can get in the City.
    I was having a Cheeseburger with BBI a few nights ago and there were no fewer than 4 or 5 "Shots" fired radio calls. These are not all on the news every night. The truth is not told.

I have just been reminded I have another wedding to attend Saturday night. It is in Plainfield so I will be safe......:)

It's good to hear you'll be on this side of the county line on a Saturday night CM. Plainfield is not too rowdy after dark.

I grew up in the country, live in a subdivision in a cornfield now. East of 465 on a Saturday night is a different world for me. I do venture over during the week, go to work, go home, repeat. I'm working at home a half-day today. My neighborhood is downright boring during the day and not different at night. I like it that way though...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    P-Town thugs ain't nuttin' ta **** wit! Li'l Quakers mother****er!! :ar15:

Holla at yo boy! I'm from deez streets homie, west side from the 839 G!

We so gangsta the POPO come here to train.
    Just make sure you gangstas stay on your side of Township Line Road, and away from Chili's, and Tractor Supply, and sometimes Barnes and Nobles, and where my son lives off Stanley, and Hardees, ok that's all.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009

I'm on the NW side near 65th&Michigan rd. I hear gunfire every other night but I'm not sure how much of it--probably most--is 'wannabe' bozos practicing drive-bys on street signs or just recreational noise making (I'm so good that when I shoot at the sky I NEVER miss). BBI, Frank, what do your radios say?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm on the NW side near 65th&Michigan rd. I hear gunfire every other night but I'm not sure how much of it--probably most--is 'wannabe' bozos practicing drive-bys on street signs or just recreational noise making (I'm so good that when I shoot at the sky I NEVER miss). BBI, Frank, what do your radios say?

Most of our dispatches in that area are just given as "shots fired." No telling what exactly is going on unless there is a witness.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Back in da'hood.

Back home again. One block north of 16th St. between Kessler Blvd. and Tibbs Ave. Pretty much sounds like the Fourth of July around here on weekends at least. :ar15:

Top Bottom