• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Why isn't that reason to immediately fire someone? It wasn't a mistake, it was a malicious act, using the coercive power of the state, and the benefit of the doubt we give to officers, in order to punish a citizen who hurt their feelings.

Should be fired.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I don't know how their tickets read, but in Indiana willfully falsifying a traffic ticket is generally perjury, a class D felony. Both officers deserve to lose their jobs and should be criminally prosecuted if possible.

Joe

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Why isn't that reason to immediately fire someone? It wasn't a mistake, it was a malicious act, using the coercive power of the state, and the benefit of the doubt we give to officers, in order to punish a citizen who hurt their feelings.

Should be fired.

As well as restitution to the injured party, please. Petty bureaucrats can certainly wreak havoc on a citizens life. Luckily this guy was able to get out work for two days to defend himself from the government put in place to protect his rights.

To tie into another thread (the libertarian mind/pathology), I think it would be interesting to run the people who fill these types of positions through the scoring gamut. I think it takes a certain psych profile to run around and nickle and dime people while they go about their daily lives. Oh, and don't feed a meter that isn't yours to help out your fellow man when the meter maid comes around. Depending on the locality, its against the law.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Should be fired.

If you were in a real job, and conspired to maliciously harm one of your customers, you'd be fired. Hell, you might be sued or prosecuted too. What's wrong with these agencies?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    If you were in a real job, and conspired to maliciously harm one of your customers, you'd be fired. Hell, you might be sued or prosecuted too. What's wrong with these agencies?

Well, it just might be that the creme de la creme of metermaids who runs the show still just aren't that "creamy".

Its kinda like churning poo and expecting cream to come to the top.

Best,

Joe

Top Bottom