• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Just read a thread that had a link to a rally in Erie PA. LE used plate numbers to gain pictures in an attempt to match, via facial recognition, and ticket OC attendees.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just read a thread that had a link to a rally in Erie PA. LE used plate numbers to gain pictures in an attempt to match, via facial recognition, and ticket OC attendees.

Oh I've never had a doubt that someone from the govt is there at all these 2a rallies and such taking photos and doing just that. That's one reason I don't go to them anymore, between all the people attending shoving cameras in your face and posting it all over the Internet it's a huge security risk. No thanks.

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    you know the bar code on the back?
    scratch it off or disfigure it.
    when they ask for ID(whoever they are) and try to scan it, the scanner will not read it.
    the lady at the gas station hates i do this and always asks me my age to buy things since her scanner can't read it.
    i do look old enough to buy smokes and/or alcohol and they ask your age and scan your ID. well the scanner wont read the bar code if it is not there or all scratched up so they just look at the pict and the birth date and give me my stuff.
    just another way. get rid of the bar code.

Bravo...

But if any Business feels they need to Scan my ID, then that's my queue to do an about-face and find a new business to spend my money with.

Not worth the risk... I don't know who coded the back end system that "is only supposed" to pull my Birth Date... Not when it comes to being able to pull a person's SSN, Drivers License Number, Date of Birth and what is supposed to be current Address.

Doing so gives a person of questionable character every piece of information needed to steal your identity.

:twocents:

Top Bottom