• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Iowa caucus is kind of like a straw poll to get the whole ball rolling. We all know how straw polls usually work out.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't think your extra votes are registering the way you think they are. I tried everything, deleting history/cookies, closing my browser, all of it... and it tells me it already counted my vote. Just because it appears to let you vote again doesn't mean it's actually counting it.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I don't think your extra votes are registering the way you think they are. I tried everything, deleting history/cookies, closing my browser, all of it... and it tells me it already counted my vote. Just because it appears to let you vote again doesn't mean it's actually counting it.

This. I went to vote after I got home from work and when I clicked from my laptop it had my vote already recorded. No point in trying to clear my cache or cookies because my wife had voted from her laptop. It's pegged for the IP addy.

Double votes don't count.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    1372f13323d844a587b0756.png

Interesting... looks like the headline hasn't been updated in hours. Paul was at 30+% 5 hours ago.

Click the pic to see the results below showing Paul at 31.5%

Druge is also conspiring to keep Ron Paul down?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I opened the page using Chrome in incognito browser mode in a separate tab and I was able to vote and close it out and open it again and vote a number of times. Each time it said thank you for your vote.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I opened the page using Chrome in incognito browser mode in a separate tab and I was able to vote and close it out and open it again and vote a number of times. Each time it said thank you for your vote.

Chrome in privacy can't mask your IP like that. You are simply seeing the same message over and over since your cookies weren't retained from the previous session.

Unless you have some sort of illegal way to mask your IP, I doubt it's letting you vote twice, lol.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Do you really think that was the point?

Top Bottom