• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here are some great quotes from hypocrites who enjoy freedom for themselves but then use their power to arrest other people for doing the same.

Nice People Take Drugs

QC_Newt_Gingrich.jpg
    KH_Clarence_Thomas.jpg
    QS_Sarah_Palin.jpg
    8H_David_Prior.jpg
    8C_Michael_R_Bloomberg.jpg
    2C_Dr_Ian_Gibson.jpg
    AS_Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg
    AC_Bill_Clinton.jpg
    Joker_George_W_Bush.jpg
    AH_Barack_Obama.jpg

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    I wouldn't call them hypocrites. They're doing what they feel like the public wants. I mean I'm sure there is some chain email about Obama wanting to legalize somewhere here =p

Anywho, this is pretty hilarious either way. :yesway:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Clinton arrested someone? When?

THE CLINTON DRUG WAR LEGACY

In the Clinton years, police overreach in the name of the Drug War shredded much of what remained of the Bill of Rights. And those most frequently caught in its web were not the "drug kingpins" legislators claimed to be going after. Mothers, fathers, small-time dealers, medical-marijuana users and even children were caught in a criminal- justice system so overgrown no one is immune to the new powers Johnny Law uses to protect us from ourselves. And while much of the horror heaped on the American public has occurred at the state and local levels, the tenor of the times begins at the top-which places the responsibility squarely at Bill Clinton's feet.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Never used illegal drugs in my life, but I think what we have now is a sort of drug/industrial complex for lack of a better term and I don't think it is going to change. Too much money involved for all the players.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I wouldn't call them hypocrites. They're doing what they feel like the public wants. I mean I'm sure there is some chain email about Obama wanting to legalize somewhere here =p

Anywho, this is pretty hilarious either way. :yesway:

How is it NOT hypocritical to arrest youths who are doing the same thing you did as a youth? :n00b:

Why aren't congressmen and senators drug tested but yet they pass laws to have others drug tested? :n00b:

One rule for the elite, one for the mundanes. I guess we just didn't luck into a fancy last name like Bush or Kennedy.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I realized that the War on Some Drugs was being fought in order to keep fighting my first few months in law enforcement.

I was printing out a few jobs (this is the days when the print jobs were sent to one printer with a waiting list) and got behind the Drug Czar cranking out the quarterly reports for the federal money. We filed cases in order to receive money to file more cases which got us more money so we could . . . file more cases and send cops to beaches for seminars.:D

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    How is it NOT hypocritical to arrest youths who are doing the same thing you did as a youth? :n00b:

Why aren't congressmen and senators drug tested but yet they pass laws to have others drug tested? :n00b:
    They only make those laws because thats what the public wants. Its naive but you cant blame them for listening to their constituents.

You know what, I think thats completely fair. I mean they do hair tests on police officers, so why not the people that are writing those laws?

Top Bottom