• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So let me get this straight: if you play a guitar you should be a preacher? Even if you can't sing???

This is a prime example of why I only drink at home. I'm well aware that I get just about as stupid as this guy. No need to embarrass myself in public. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Lmao yeaaaa....this guy showed up at 11pm in the middle of nowhere just walking and wouldn't leave

Again...prime example of why I only drink at home.

One time in college I woke up in a hotel room after a night of partying. I didn't remember the previous night but that wasn't all that uncommon at that point in my life. I went to find the little notepad that a lot of hotels leave in the room and it always has their address on it. I figured I needed to know which hotel I was in so I could call for a ride. Apparently we had a really fun night because I was in a Holiday Inn somewhere in Missouri...I attended college at Purdue :n00b:

Another time I was passed out in the front yard of one of the frat houses at Franklin College all night long. It was a great surprise when one of the college staff saw me and told my dad to come get me. Seeing as how my dad was the vivce president of the college he was pretty upset with me.

Lesson learned??? STAY HOME!!! :laugh:

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    Well I hope you followed through on his wish, and posted this on Facebook. So everyone in the world with know him as lil **** Max.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    Again...prime example of why I only drink at home.

One time in college I woke up in a hotel room after a night of partying. I didn't remember the previous night but that wasn't all that uncommon at that point in my life. I went to find the little notepad that a lot of hotels leave in the room and it always has their address on it. I figured I needed to know which hotel I was in so I could call for a ride. Apparently we had a really fun night because I was in a Holiday Inn somewhere in Missouri...I attended college at Purdue :n00b:

Another time I was passed out in the front yard of one of the frat houses at Franklin College all night long. It was a great surprise when one of the college staff saw me and told my dad to come get me. Seeing as how my dad was the vivce president of the college he was pretty upset with me.

Lesson learned??? STAY HOME!!! :laugh:
    I had many nights like that. i woke up in my front yard before. I woke up in Meijers parking lot once too. Good times, glad they are gone.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I had many nights like that. i woke up in my front yard before. I woke up in Meijers parking lot once too. Good times, glad they are gone.

YES!!! College was fun but I don't miss those nights. And I don't miss the hell that my dad gave me after the frat house incident. He was the guy that would go outside to get the Sunday morning paper, find me passed out on the front porch, and drag me in my my mom didn't catch me. But on the morning that I messed with his career, it was all over :):

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Lmao for the record the YOLO shirt was a gift from my inlaws. They got me the hoodie while on vacation. ( ya I wear it when im around them to save their feelings, was at their place before my fishing trip lol.)

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Dude you're just a magnet for shenanigans. If it ain't the cop activity all around you it's drunk dudes staggering into your space in the middle of the night. :laugh:

Were you singing along or filming?

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Dude you're just a magnet for shenanigans. If it ain't the cop activity all around you it's drunk dudes staggering into your space in the middle of the night. :laugh:

Were you singing along or filming?

I was pretending to sing along to his "Johnny cash" song and then did the ice ice baby lol

And ya idk trouble finds me.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    And ya idk trouble finds me.

Well he seemed pretty harmless. The fact that you guys were carrying probably didn't hurt.

I'd say you seem to be around trouble more than most, but somehow have avoided it to this point. Let's try and keep that streak going shall we? :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I like steak.

But I do like the yogurt that has the m&ms in it. :)

Steak is good. But you didn't say bacon....are you a spy?! You are, aren't you???

And there's nothing wrong with yogurt. I enjoy it frequently. There is something weird to me about organic anything though. Not sure why, but there is. s

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Well he seemed pretty harmless. The fact that you guys were carrying probably didn't hurt.

I'd say you seem to be around trouble more than most, but somehow have avoided it to this point. Let's try and keep that streak going shall we? :):

Idk he wigged me out a couple times. Got REALLY weird.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Steak is good. But you didn't say bacon....are you a spy?! You are, aren't you???

And there's nothing wrong with yogurt. I enjoy it frequently. There is something weird to me about organic anything though. Not sure why, but there is. s

EXACTLY!

Vegans/vegetarians freak me out. It isnt right. I mean hell I have a garden, but I also shoot kill and eat the things that eat my garden (small game, not people)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    EXACTLY!

Vegans/vegetarians freak me out. It isnt right. I mean hell I have a garden, but I also shoot kill and eat the things that eat my garden (small game, not people)

:thumbsup: Ok maybe you aren't a spy. Nothing wrong with a garden. It's cheaper and fresher and tastes way better. If I could get anything to grow and not die I would have a garden too.

Top Bottom