• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Apparently, this all started when these girls were told to sit down. They then proceeded to pour their beers on the guys in front of them.

In the "old days" women were not allowed in bars. Unfortunately, when a woman speaks to a man like this, you are not allowed to treat her like you would a man. Whenever a guy talks to another guy like this, a fight ensues within 60 seconds. And, if a guy pours a beer on another guy, instant fisticuffs. Anyways, I like this video.

It's NSFW due to the un-lady like language of the participants.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2XyIBMWUY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Cute drunk Lions fan get arrested at Vikings Lions game. [HD][/ame]

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    I just don't understand why people want to be so confrontational. I haven't been in an argument with a stranger that wasn't perpetuated by the other person poor attitudes and aggression.

Particularly when dealing with Police officers. She wouldn't have even been arrested if not for her own actions.

I guess anger can get the best of any of us, if we aren't careful. It would be nice to think she learned a lesson, but more than likely she only became more embittered.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone who screams, "Are you kidding me!!!?!" is a cliche' douche bag - and she wasn't cute as the youtube title suggests - and probably has herpes.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Id-Hit-It-31.jpg

Top Bottom