• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I've just been getting back into it over the last week. I usually take the winter off.

I wish I could say I had been sticking with it. Barely touched the gun since I typed that over a month ago. I'm going to SUUUuuuck at the upcoming IN Prod/SS/Rev match. oh well. good thing my income isn't based on how I shoot...

The last couple nights I've been dryfiring again, just the basics. My arms are sore today. ... never had that before, I guess I WAS lazy this winter...

-rvb

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I wish I could say I had been sticking with it. Barely touched the gun since I typed that over a month ago. I'm going to SUUUuuuck at the upcoming IN Prod/SS/Rev match. oh well. good thing my income isn't based on how I shoot...

The last couple nights I've been dryfiring again, just the basics. My arms are sore today. ... never had that before, I guess I WAS lazy this winter...

-rvb

That could be the sign of an over-use injury. You should lay off the dryfire, for sure.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    ****Update****

I finally got the gear out last night and used it. :draw:

Mostly worked on getting a good sight picture with first shot.

Did a little SHO/WHO draw and first shot.. I think I've got a good standards stage for this year.

Little different going from the limited gear to the production gear.
    Damn the wag well is tiny on that Glock

lubemupski

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    Fishers
    I just shoot in the cold. Bundle up and its really not that bad. Worst this year was a registered round of sporting clays at 14° with a little fresh snow. Didnt shoot my best round but it was fun, plus there was no waiting.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I just shoot in the cold. Bundle up and its really not that bad. Worst this year was a registered round of sporting clays at 14° with a little fresh snow. Didnt shoot my best round but it was fun, plus there was no waiting.
    That's fine and dandy, I shoot in the cold as well, but I dry dire every day. Don't know about you, but I can't afford to live fire every day.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I've been working on dry firing a lot in the past month along with reloading, with all three guns. I have my pistol and rifle reloads pretty well down and am getting better with my quad shotgun reloads but still load deuces a lot better.

Top Bottom