• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdchaplain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Has anyone had any experience with DSG Arms? Just asking, I know things aren't like they used to be. They had a Christmas/New Years holiday promotion of 10 Magpul AR mags for $100. Naturally, I sent in my order and while they haven't charged my card, I just wondered if anyone else had done this? and if so have you heard from them? My account still shows in process.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have ordered from them on more then one occasion. There g2g. I did get in on that mag Xmas special, ordered on dec24 got them the end of April. Just be patient and they will come. Since then I've received my 20rd pmags I ordered on jan 27, though still waiting on my 10rders to ship

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I have ordered from them and I did the whole 10 Pmags for $100. I got the mags in April but I never got charged for them :) So yeah I would say these guys are GTG.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I've also ordered from them in the past. There was a delay on them charging my card as well, but all was good in a couple days. They're G2G.

kb66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Noblesville
    I snagged 2 forged Seekins Precision lowers from them about a month ago for way under the suggested retail and they were shipped the day after I ordered them. All my experiences have been good with them.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I ordered 10 Pmags (black, non-windowed) from them on 12/22 with no problems other than the long delay (which I understood). The order eventually arrived in mid-April in good shape and at the agreed price.

However, even legitimate companies can make mistakes and lose orders when they are overwhelmed by a huge backlog. At some point you might have to confirm that your order is still in the queue.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I have ordered from them and I did the whole 10 Pmags for $100. I got the mags in April but I never got charged for them :) So yeah I would say these guys are GTG.
    I had the same thing happen. I ordered 20 mags and received them in April as well. No final charge on the card yet. There was a pre-authorization for a dollar but it eventually fell off. I've sent them an email inquiring about it but no response yet.
    In the 20 mags I ordered 10 didn't have dust covers and 10 did. Kind of strange. They don't do very well with email communications but eventually they do ship. I'd say they are GTG.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    I had the same thing happen. I ordered 20 mags and received them in April as well. No final charge on the card yet. There was a pre-authorization for a dollar but it eventually fell off. I've sent them an email inquiring about it but no response yet.
    In the 20 mags I ordered 10 didn't have dust covers and 10 did. Kind of strange. They don't do very well with email communications but eventually they do ship. I'd say they are GTG.
    It seems the early Gen2's came with the dust covers so it would appear you got a mix of early & current versions - the mag is the same in either case. If you like to use the covers consider yourself lucky. I read somewhere an official statement that Magpul feels the covers are not needed to remove the tension on the feed lips on loaded mags but there's no harm in doing so.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I got in on that deal and got the mags in late April. I've known people who got their order from DSG over a year after ordering back in the '08 election craze. It may take a while, but they come through.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

Yeah, I also had some 308 PMags in the same order which I did get charged. Those shipped before my PMags so maybe they thought I was already charged for everything even though my preauthorization was for more. My 10 PMags came w/ 0 dust covers but that doesn't concern me. Good company in my eyes to say the least.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    It seems the early Gen2's came with the dust covers so it would appear you got a mix of early & current versions - the mag is the same in either case. If you like to use the covers consider yourself lucky. I read somewhere an official statement that Magpul feels the covers are not needed to remove the tension on the feed lips on loaded mags but there's no harm in doing so.
    That's what gets me. The Pmags I'd gotten before the craze all had dust covers. It's strange that I would get a mix of both when they were on backorder. Especially a 50/50 mix. Maybe Magpul sent them some old stock they found or something. :dunno: They are all new in the package and I can't find any date codes or anything. No biggie I just thought it odd.
    BTW still no reply to my email about the charge.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County

Mcolson181

Marksman
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    SE Indiana
    I received an email from DSG on Friday, May 31st letting me know they were ready to ship my Holiday Pack of NON-windowed Pmags but didn't have my CC info saved. I called today and had only had to wait about 30 seconds before I got through. Just wanted to say I continue to have great service from them.

Top Bottom