Dual Use Sites - Could make FEMA camps look like small change...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I had a talk with an engineer who worked with a customer I use to have. We talked about INGO and the "FEMA Camp" concerns in Beech Grove. It is a running joke for people who really know what is going on at that site. It is not that exciting.

His specialty is waste conversion, recycling and biomass technologies. He laughed and said some of the projects he worked would make the German death camp furnaces look like a kids play oven.

He said a few of his projects can be converted from handling garbage to disposing of bodies. He laughed about it and then said not only would it get rid of the bodies, but it would create biodiesel fuel, char and other products that can be used to fertilize the soil. He claims to have discussed this with another engineer who wrote a paper for DHS on disposal of bodies in an epidemic. Nothing sinister, just the GOV planning on dealing with too many bodies to bury.

However, it does make you wonder?????? Are the trash to fuel sites secret government operations to get rid of people?????? Who knows what direction this will take those FEMA Camp people. I can see the videos showing up on Youtube in just a matter of time.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So far as I am concerned, the fact that massive numbers of dead bodies could be disposed of in sanitary fashion at the corner of Harding and Raymond is not the material for concern. The fact that we have any concern that our government (including a number of freaks who think that the world population should be approximately equal the present US population and that third-world peasants are somehow morally superior to us) may be inclined toward helping us get that way regardless of how the mess may be cleaned up is the problem.

I will agree regarding Beech Grove being far more pedestrian than some would suggest. I have to wonder what is overlooked while everyone is looking at an old rail station. Again, my principal concern is that such questions are even plausible when they should not be.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    So far as I am concerned, the fact that massive numbers of dead bodies could be disposed of in sanitary fashion at the corner of Harding and Raymond is not the material for concern. The fact that we have any concern that our government (including a number of freaks who think that the world population should be approximately equal the present US population and that third-world peasants are somehow morally superior to us) may be inclined toward helping us get that way regardless of how the mess may be cleaned up is the problem.

I will agree regarding Beech Grove being far more pedestrian than some would suggest. I have to wonder what is overlooked while everyone is looking at an old rail station. Again, my principal concern is that such questions are even plausible when they should not be.

That site has already burned many bodies, they just never caught them........The waste water plant has found body parts in the screens at the raw water intakes in the past........

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On one hand, every responsible government or organization has a contingency plan for any and every possible crisis. A crisis that is accidental or intentional - minds are working on solutions before they happen - even if they never happen, they have a set of plans.

Many speeches were already written prior to the success of space missions. Many speeches that were never used because they were in preparation of catastrophic failures. I'm sure there are speeches written already incase of an alien invasion or anything else that seems outlandish.

On the other hand, there is a plan for an endgame. So many scenarios. Who knows what and when and how. But I believe there are plans.

norsk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    I had a talk with an engineer who worked with a customer I use to have. We talked about INGO and the "FEMA Camp" concerns in Beech Grove. It is a running joke for people who really know what is going on at that site. It is not that exciting.

I'm sorry, but what is the Beech Grove thing you guys are mentioning?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm sorry, but what is the Beech Grove thing you guys are mentioning?

Alex Jones distributed a "fema camp" video that showed new barbed wire fences, one way security turnstyles, with HUGE warehouses behind it. He claimed it was a FEMA camp.

Its actually the Amtrak maintenance yards across from BGF. I'd laugh if it werent so disingenuous.

Rexmage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    Marshall Co
    Alex Jones had an alarming report on FEMA death camps and just being bored I looked at the Indiana list and shrugged and then looked at the Tennessee list. One was supposedly about 3 miles from my grandparents home. It was an old camp ground area used in WW2 for captured German Navy submariners. When I was last down there in 2007 it was nothing but two chimneys of brick with a lot of woods and a sign that said 'Boyscout troop area.'

Anyway so I asked my grandfather if he had seen anyone out there doing heavy scale building, or even a single painters truck. He said that someone had floated the idea of re-settling Katrina victims out there once but it was politically shot down for whatever reason. He said the boyscouts go out there now and then to do wilderness stuff, but he's never seen anyone else out there. Its still an undeveloped property, no sewage. No wells. No power. Heck there is still a dirt road full of potholes leading to it.

I'd take some of it with a grain of salt.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tons of opinions on this one. Just check Youtube

Right. And the Amtrak operation is just a cover for the facility's TRUE (but future) use. Just like the biomass incinerator the OP mentioned. Its a convenient cover for future use. After all, would we have built it if they said "hey, we want to build an incinerator for disposing of FEMA prisoners. Can we haz funding?"

:tinfoil:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Don't be so quick to discount the Beech Grove facility!

Want to know why it took BGF so long to get their new facility opened up?

They (The Gov't) had to construct a tunnel under Emerson Ave. And be sure that there were big enough "drainage system" at BGF.

Hmmm... A tunnel under the road from an "Amtrak repair facility" to a shooting range... Whatever could that be used for?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Don't be so quick to discount the Beech Grove facility!

Want to know why it took BGF so long to get their new facility opened up?

They (The Gov't) had to construct a tunnel under Emerson Ave. And be sure that there were big enough "drainage system" at BGF.

Hmmm... A tunnel under the road from an "Amtrak repair facility" to a shooting range... Whatever could that be used for?

And the Deep Rock Tunnel project is REALLY a secret govt' underground city. Who would expect such a project in IN? DRT was just a cover for all that dirt they are moving. I'm with you now. Its all making sense.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    It could happen. Look no further than Louisville KY. Mega Caverns was a secret cold war retreat prepared for 50,000 people to sustain for 6 years. Majority of the folks would be military. Others just sounded rich. Colonel Sanders and the commissioner of baseball for a couple. They even planed a secret tunnel for a entrance so that to hide the cars the chosen few would arrive in. A public area that would not look out of place.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    It could happen. Look no further than Louisville KY. Mega Caverns was a secret cold war retreat prepared for 50,000 people to sustain for 6 years. Majority of the folks would be military. Others just sounded rich. Colonel Sanders and the commissioner of baseball for a couple. They even planed a secret tunnel for a entrance so that to hide the cars the chosen few would arrive in. A public area that would not look out of place.

Thank god they had a plan to keep the Colonels secret receipe alive through a tragedy. Who would want to live if there wouldn't be KFC?

Top Bottom