• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    I have a 14' x 6' Lowe Big John aluminum boat with plywood floor, swivel seats and a custom made aluminum pop up blind with camo cordura fabric for sale. Included is a trailer that will probably need tires due to sitting, 13hp Honda Beavertail motor with less than 5 hours of run time, also I have a very nice 20hp Mercury short shaft tiller handle motor that is pull start. Great motor but not used for 4-5 years so I would suggest cleaning the carbs and installing a new impellor. I have had this boat for at least 12 years and used to use it a fair amount but haven't used it much at all (less than 5 hours) since painting the boat with camo, installing the Beavertail motor and blind. I am asking $4,000 for everything. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    Still for sale. Might be willing to trade depending on what you have. I am looking for a box truck or utility truck for contracting work.

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    Still available. Will make someone a very nice hunting and fishing boat. Forgot to mention I also have a trolling motor and anchors that will be included as well. Make an offer.

Top Bottom