• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wow. You mean they weren't born with beards and they actually own clothing that isn't camo? I'm shocked.

Haters gonna hate.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Unnamed sources say the show is literally scripted... wow, you mean all of that isn't just a normal part of their day...

The rest of the article is, maybe, possibly, etc...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Given the history of DD threads... IBTL.

All of the "reality" shows based on a buisness are dressed up and scripted for TV. Otherwise, it would be just watching somebody at work, which isn't very exciting.

Ademus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2013
    Greenfield
    They should team up with mossy oak, then we could buy a cammo mossberg with all the faces of the duck dynasty team on it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wow. You mean they weren't born with beards and they actually own clothing that isn't camo? I'm shocked.

Haters gonna hate.

Yeah, they've really uncovered the scandal of the millennium. Those pictures are, what, 10-15 years apart? I mean nobody, absolutely nobody, has ever changed their dress, their "look", their outlook on life over the course of time--how can these guys possibly keep the facade going. :lmfao:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, they've really uncovered the scandal of the millennium. Those pictures are, what, 10-15 years apart? I mean nobody, absolutely nobody, has ever changed their dress, their "look", their outlook on life over the course of time--how can these guys possibly keep the facade going. :lmfao:

15 years? They aren't even 40, the sons. If they are, dang.. They started poppin' out kids quick. But, meh, it's TV who really cares.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    44038915.jpg

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    i don't care if they started growing the beards right before the show and were "yuppies" prior to that. It IS a show I can sit down with my kids and enjoy without someone drinking/smoking "stuff"/shaking their A$$ etc. As "Pin" mentioned above, rather watch them any day than Snooki or any of that crap

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    They didn't start growing beards for the show. Jase and Willie both said they'd shave their beards for trade shows and outdoor shows while trying to grow the business as a way to look professional. People didn't recognize them clean shaved and they decided to stop shaving. Before they had their first show Benelli Presents, they were doing Duckmen videos and they all had beards of some sort. In a few of the videos, Willie and Jase had shorter beards (kind of goes with growing beards for hunting season and shaving them for trade shows trying to get sales).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Elevated Arms
    Top Bottom