• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Not to play martyr here, but it's retards like this that make it next to impossible for people like me to be forgiven.

I agree with Cathy, this guy should have long ago gargled with drano.

Hajisc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   1
    Oct 11, 2012
    Westville,In.
    Now we support him to the tune of what , like $125K a year and a public defender for his personal use. Suicide by cop was only a minute away, the Leo probably did the right thing by not shooting but seems like what the idiot wanted.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I guess that's my point - the grabber liberals do NOT draw the distinction, and that's where the problem lies. In their mind, anyone with a gun and no badge is a criminal - and ****heads like this reinforce this way of thinking and give them fuel for their arguments & policies.

:xmad:

Past that, yes, I certainly agree with the folks who view this idiot being taken off the street as a win - he earned his trip to the pokie for sure.

BS felons have nothing in common with us law abiding citizens.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    BS felons have nothing in common with us law abiding citizens.

:orly:

Look at the name of the guy 4 posts above yours. Read his posts and pay attention to his mindset.

Now tack a different name on him... Let's say, for example, he had signed in here as "NewYawkuh", so you didn't know the story behind his name.

Still want to say that there's no similarity between "felons" and "us law abiding citizens"?

"Felon" is an arbitrary term that can be applied by the stroke of a bureaucratic pen to any of us. At one time, it applied only to those who committed the most heinous of crimes, but no longer. Hell, I heard about a woman in Florida a week ago who called to praise the bologna sandwich she got while in jail.... She called six times to do so, but unfortunately, she called 911 to do it.

Charged with six felonies for calling to say "Thank you."
    Florida Woman Calls 911 to Thank Police for Bologna Sandwiches

My point: If I may suggest, "don't be so quick to judge." In some cases, yes, the attitude is appropriate, but not all.

Blessings,
    Bill

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    :orly:

Look at the name of the guy 4 posts above yours. Read his posts and pay attention to his mindset.

Now tack a different name on him... Let's say, for example, he had signed in here as "NewYawkuh", so you didn't know the story behind his name.

Still want to say that there's no similarity between "felons" and "us law abiding citizens"?

"Felon" is an arbitrary term that can be applied by the stroke of a bureaucratic pen to any of us. At one time, it applied only to those who committed the most heinous of crimes, but no longer. Hell, I heard about a woman in Florida a week ago who called to praise the bologna sandwich she got while in jail.... She called six times to do so, but unfortunately, she called 911 to do it.

Charged with six felonies for calling to say "Thank you."
    Florida Woman Calls 911 to Thank Police for Bologna Sandwiches

My point: If I may suggest, "don't be so quick to judge." In some cases, yes, the attitude is appropriate, but not all.

Blessings,
    Bill

:+1:

(Is there any chance of getting this graphic in a denomination higher than '1'? There are so many times that '+1' just doesn't seem to be enough!)

I will also say that NYF is a fine citizen and a prime example of the fact that the criminal (in)justice system needs extensive repair and/or complete replacement.

Top Bottom