• ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Since I'm home during the day, I am the self-appointed, well armed, neighborhood watch. So to jump ahead, I'm sitting at my desktop, reading INGO, when someone pounds on my door.

Some earring clad, ciggy smoking, dude was standing on my porch asking me whether I want some steaks. I said NO. He said if I buy two boxes, he'll throw in another, 3 total. I said I'm good. FINALLY, he gets the hint and disgustingly goes back to his truck, struggling to get the door open.

I'm thinking, why me??

I can't help thinking these dudes case neighborhoods like mine, to come back later, or bash the door down now if no one is home.

JMO

That sounds like the stoned joker that showed up at my house early this summer, I told him no, watched him leave, went back to what I was doing, and 5 minutes later the same dumb*** was pounding on my door again. The second time I wasn't nearly as nice.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    I get them once in a while...Always send the next door to my old neighbor! Tell them he always tries to get a deal and not to leave until he says no...no matter what don't leave and the secret is to offer him something free and remember don't leave until he says yes! This guy mows 30 feet onto my property and puts his trash in my bins without asking...just repaying the favor a little!

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Friends of ours buy nothing but Schwan's for ALL their food. It might be high, but if that's all you buy, it's probably just as cheap, and really, really good food.

One of my favorites is their ice cream. I done eat a lot of it but they have dome vanilla ice cream sticks civered in dark choc.

Top Bottom