• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Thanks to all that came & supported The Dugger Gun & Knife Show,we had a great crowd & we hope to see all of you next March.
    Thanks
    Chad Reynolds

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Our aisles are 8 feet wide because we measure them. If you think those are small try going to any other small show and walk through there, some of their aisles are half the size of Dugger's Show. I cannot help that the show was packed. My father advertises very well. I am over the table system we have and I make every row the same size, by the way you can drive a truck though each one (no joke). As far as cell service, I apologize, but that is out our control. All of our venders are happy and are coming back next year, also many people told us how good our show was and they wish we would have more then one a year and have BY FAR THE BEST FOOD.
    thank you and good day,
    Tanner Reynolds

I hope you didn't take my comments as some type of bashing. I was simply expressing what my impressions were. If you laid your aisles out for 8 feet, and vendors on both sides have their long guns hanging over their tables by a foot, you're now down to six feet. Factor in the folks that are carrying long guns and the wheelchairs that were there and you start to get pinched in quickly.

It's great that the show was packed. I'm sure a ton of people went home very happy.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I thought the layout was great. Of course I went early Sunday, before church let out. Its all about planning ahead of time. Only problem I had was the youngin at the front door fondling my S&W 686 a little too much while putting on the ziptie. lol I've had her for 21 years now and not many others have touched her. lol

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Will be back next year. BTW while there I saw two boys around 13 or so directly behind the check in table. They were "inspecting" a rifle safely. Was impressed. Pointed it a no one. Muzzle never left the ceiling. Good job training them someone.

chad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    The boys are my nephews,they have been around guns their whole lives & if they werent careful with guns their dads would kick them in the butt
    Thanks for coming

Top Bottom