• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Bought the lil lady a Marlin Mdl 60 .22LR yesterday for x-mas (I know what a guy I am?!?), going to give it to her early (this thursday) at our twice a month indoor session. Forgot just one teeny tiny thing though.....................cant run down to the local (You name the place) store for .22LR ammo.

DUH? or is that DOH?!?

I think I got some (100 rds) CCI mini max in a plastic box somewhere, and I gave my daughter a .22 auto pistol, so I am sure I must have given her some .22 lr shells back then too.

Oh well serves me right, now I too join the ammo hunt. I am off Fri/Sat, looks like I will be in the GM breakfast club lime!:(

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I've got a box of Remington 325s I'll sell for $79.95. Seriously, though, I've see it on the shelves at WalMart lately. I've seen Federal bulk, Remngton bulk and even scored some CCI Mini Mags. Still haven't found the elusive CCI SubSonic. Good luck and hope you find what you need.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yep I found an old box of 100 ct CCI Mini Mags HP, will go through those didnt know they were Golden though. Stopped by an LGS that had two (2) boxes of regular plane jane .22LR (you know the old boxes you used to get for 99 cents a box), I thought to my self EUREKA I wiil take those two home with me, how much? $10.95 a box they said......................W T F (what the fajita) $10.95 a box of standard S&B .22 ?

Wife will be shooting the new plinker very little.

PS I am old enough to remember $5 a brick bulk .22 LR sales.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Son in law donated two boxes of standard velocity lead "Wildcats", so we are good to go for now, somebody said be in line at GM by 0830. Anybody done that, get it at GM? Are the competitive or outragiously priced?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Yep I found an old box of 100 ct CCI Mini Mags HP, will go through those didnt know they were Golden though. Stopped by an LGS that had two (2) boxes of regular plane jane .22LR (you know the old boxes you used to get for 99 cents a box), I thought to my self EUREKA I wiil take those two home with me, how much? $10.95 a box they said......................W T F (what the fajita) $10.95 a box of standard S&B .22 ?

Wife will be shooting the new plinker very little.

PS I am old enough to remember $5 a brick bulk .22 LR sales.

At some time last spring I shot the last of a brick that had a Galyans price sticker on it. $7.95.

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    Prices will come back to non-insane levels one of these days. I picked some up 2 bricks of 500 each at cabelas several months ago for $29 a brick or something like that.

AK-NOW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Shelby County Indian
    Just when I thought .22lr was slowly coming back, I see in Wally World tonight it's now a 1 box limit instead of 3 boxes on .22 lr. I believe it will come back eventually, but never be at the plentiful levels it once was.

Top Bottom