• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    I think any business downtown that chooses to close rather than risk the consequences, based on the events of prior years, shouldn't be blamed for doing so. The reality of the situation speaks for itself.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I think any business downtown that chooses to close rather than risk the consequences, based on the events of prior years, shouldn't be blamed for doing so. The reality of the situation speaks for itself.
    :yesway: Yep, I know a lot of people stay away from downtown because of what has happened in the past. It's really pretty saddening to think that during a celebration of diversity and culture ignorance and stupidity lead to violence and a bad image of said celebration.:dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

I will join the chorus of agreeing with you. I am watching Channel 13 WTHR news right now and they said that EVERY LEO and Sheriff deputy will be on duty tonight to help secure downtown. To me that speaks volumes about what the town thinks of the event.

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    I was in a downtown restaraunt Tuesday and was told they would be closed the rest of the week , not going to name the place but I don't blame them one bit.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I was in a downtown restaraunt Tuesday and was told they would be closed the rest of the week , not going to name the place but I don't blame them one bit.

Business must be good to close down for a week. I would have assumed this would be one of those busy weekends that help pay the rent.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    About the only time we go downtown anymore is for Colts games. Parking is too expensive, too many punks, too many drunks, too much overhead. It's just not fun for us anymore.

Top Bottom