• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Anyone here play DnD on a regular basis? I have a little about 10 years ago but it was something I never had a lot of time for. Recently I have been wanting to get back into it ,but I don't know anyone who plays.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I played D&D back when Gary Gygax still owned the rights and GenCon was up in Wisconsin. I won the D&D tourney (me and my party) one year, the year theMonster Manual came out for the first time. Gygax signed all of my books and I took one of his daughters (I think she was the middle?) to Chicago to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. All of them,his wife and daughters were beautiful red heads.

Haven't found much chance to play since I moved to Terre Haute. Played all the time, along with a number of other miniature, roll playing and various board games back in Champaign Urbana IL. Was a lot of fun and I never found it to be satanic, in fact I am a Born Again Christian. I guess it is all someone's opinion about it who never played. Never made me violent or any of that either....

I'd play again but it seems that the gamers here aren't as friendly as they were in C-U.

Top Bottom