• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know I hear a lot of you speak of the Dunhams stores around the eastern and north side of Indiana. And I remembered that there used to be an Indy location. In Eastgate mall I think, now I realize that eastgate went to total hell and that the someone is using it as a bunker. Why did Dunhams not select another Indy location?

Tony7141

Marksman
    Rating - 60%
    3   2   0
    May 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    I seem to recall that they had other locations in Indy, but that one in Eastgate hung on for years after the others closed, at least that is how i remeber it. I went to the one in Muncie a couple weeks ago, i was not real impressed!

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    They had BAD locations in Indy. 38th street and I believe Shadeland Ave. I remember get my first pair of Nikes there as a kid. I wish they were still around.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Dunhams in Marion usually has decent prices on ammo. Most weeks they are either running 10 bucks off a UMC mega pack or 15% off all ammo. Thier base prices are cheaper than the Kokomo or Muncie stores.

Plus they price match WM on the WWB. If you are into .45 you can pick up 100 rounds for 36 plus tax (unless of course you reload your own).

They keep pretty well stocked on 9mm and 45. I buy the UMC 250 count mega packs of 9mm out there for right at 50 bucks + tax...

Manager is good to work with. If they don't have it in stock he will write you a rain check for however many boxes you want and call you when it comes in...

:rockwoot:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    probably better for them to hit more rural areas, less competition from Dick's/Gander.

Was talking to the guys at the new store hear in Bedford and they chose the location because there isn't another major chain around. Glad to have them here too!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I live in Cicero, and I've started going to Dunham's in Kokomo...only 25 minutes away. I bought a Bushmaster .223 Patrol on sale that I'd been shopping for over several years. They had a two day sale that met my price point! :yesway:

Top Bottom