• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buddy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    United States
    I applied for mine the first week of October. A week later received the email to call and verify, so I did it. I have called back twice. The first time I was told I needed to contact my local department because it was waiting on them to approve. I called back today and was told that for some reason when I called to verify it was never pushed through the system to queue for printing. So now supposedly it will be here in a month. They are worse than dealing with the federal government.

This sounds exactly like what happened to me, except I never got an email to verify. Unless it went to my junk mail?? I called 3 months after applying for an address change and duplicate only to have them tell me it was never submitted for printing. She told me they were going to run yet another background check and I should expect it within a month unless my background check comes back bad.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    This sounds exactly like what happened to me, except I never got an email to verify. Unless it went to my junk mail?? I called 3 months after applying for an address change and duplicate only to have them tell me it was never submitted for printing. She told me they were going to run yet another background check and I should expect it within a month unless my background check comes back bad.

I recently spoke with someone in the ISP Firearms office who said it is policy/procedure to run a background anytime a duplicate is requested. And she also they were still having issues with the change over to the new system so it could be up to a 6 week wait for a duplicate.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I applied on 10 / 04 and still have not received mine. Sounds like a phone call is in order. Thanks for the reminder.

Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    I applied for a duplicate lifetime with an address change on 10-08-2014.
    Nothing yet.

indyg19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    My duplicate lifetime took 5-6 weeks. I did it because of my change of address but I love the plastic card over the laminated paper. It finally fits right in my wallet.

diavic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I requested an address change and a new card on 11/16/14 and have not seen anything yet

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yes, I checked the box for a duplicate, and affected an address change.
    They charged my card the next day according to my bank records.
    Applied for duplicate and address change on 10-08-2014.
    Received confirmation email of receipt of application and payment the next day. No further communications, no duplicate, nothing...

I've been waiting since 10/3/2014- same thing.

Top Bottom