• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Dutch Hembrug Carbine 1917 with a matching stock cartouche date of 1917. Matching numbers on everything, the bolt, bolt release, trigger group, floor plate, front band. I believe it is 6.5 Dutch caliber.
    Any body know anything about these guns?
    Does anyone know a general value?
    004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Cool old carbine! I don't know much about these, and what I do know is subject to CRS. Anyway, Hembrug is the city in the Netherlands it was made in, the Dutch govt. had a small arms and artillery factory there. It is basically a M95 Mannlicher Schoenauer built under license by the Dutch in their service caliber.IIRC the correct designation for the round is 6.5x53R. As far as value, I have no idea. Also,my guess is that if ammo is even available it isn't cheap.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Well thats good info thanks. I did see one of these on gun broker, however his numbers didnt match on his bolt release lever. He said the gun was very rare and was asking 575. Also his stock cartouche said 1940 and his reciever where mine is stamped Hembrug 1917 was the same as mine. But mine has 1917 on the stock cartouche.

Top Bottom