• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    GREAT VIDEO!!!! Dem, Repub, Lib... KILL THE BANK, Unity on that issue will solve alot of problems!

KILL THE BANK!

Let Indiana create a Bank, following in the footsteps of the successful North Dekota Bank.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Holy cow. I just watched it in it's entirety and can honestly say that I had no idea how the system works. If everything they say in the documentary is true then this video definitely needs to be watched by every man and woman in this country and then I think it's time for a 300 million citizen march on Washington.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    My lord, I can't believe what I just watched. I've been railing against the government since I started my membership. I wouldn't care half as much what they did if they didn't have to raise taxes to pay back their loans for public projects.

NHV, thank you very much for posting that video. I'm not an expert on American finances, in fact, I was clueless. It will be interested to see what some of our more prominent members have to say about this video.

I can't believe how good it was though. It made me wonder, they talked about how Jefferson ($2) Jackson ($20) and Lincoln ($5) all either tried to abolish this system, or did abolish it. I bet they put their faces on their reserve notes as a giant slap in the face to the banking war that has been raging in this country since our foundation.

Watch this film, folks. It's worth your time, every second of it. I had to purchase it to help the filmmaker out. We should seriously spread the words out about his website and hopefully people will make some donations or buy the hard copy. I'm going to show this to as many people as possible, before the collapse is complete.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Hopefully INGO isn't owned by a dynasty bank, or else a rule will come down shortly that we are no longer allowed to talk about banks or currency...to keep the peace. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    LashicoN.... Thank you for the nice words.

The video is truly amazing, especially with info.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd love to hear Rebbeca Sink Barris's thoughts on the video....

I wonder if she would be interested in pioneering American interest over the corrupt banking industry which is killing America.

======================================================

As I said.... We, Americans... Black, White, Amerindian, left, right, Any party... We ought to unite and kill the bank. Perhaps, atleast in Indiana.

Anyone interested in pushing Indiana toward this? Perhaps we can link into already good organizations like the MSGs.

Bowling_R

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Guilford
    WOW, but am I the only one that finds it hard to accept putting the Federal government in charge of anything else???

Other than that I was impressed, looking to see what others have to say about this......

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    My ex-father-in-law was a banker and he used to talk about money supply and it's varying forms all the time. At the very least, this is the same stuff they put Bernie Madoff in prison for. It's a giant Ponzi scheme, with someone taking a cut on it.

It would have been simpler to let the guys fail I think, rather than prop them up. After listening to what happened to Iceland that should scare the scrap out of anyone.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Faith and Credit. Fiat money doesn't work. Can you imagine what would happen if the current Congress was given the authority to create and spend money at will? Look how they spend it now when it has monetary consequences! If this were to happen any dollar in your possession would shortly become worthless as Congress spent like drunken sailors. Inflation would be immediate and massive.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    BTW, we are currently under a system like this under the Federal Reserve. The Fed is loaning money at 0% or near 0%. Current money is so cheap that it can be borrowed for free. The only check is one that fiat currency doesn't have, credit. The Federal Reserve will not (at least shouldn't) loan the Federal Government more than its credit is worth.

I am not a fan of the federal reserve but this is just hogwash. SOMETHING of value has to back money otherwise it is worthless. Gold, goods, whatever, money that is not backed is worthless. Here is a test to show you how worthless fiat money is, you give me a hundred dollars and I will give you a hundred dollars in monopoly money. Sound like a deal? Of course not. Would you take $100 in gold in exchange for that hundred dollar bill? How about $100 worth of property? Goods? See what I mean?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Faith and Credit. Fiat money doesn't work. .

It's appearant in the video, that they suggest fiat money DOES WORK, and has been proven to work several times, unil some private banker got ahold of the currency.

The mere fact that people at one time in the greatest country in the world at the time (England), during a time of great wealth were paying with sticks, should be simple enough to understand that it is perhaps in the best interest of those who control the Gold to NOT be trusted, such as bankers.

I think President Andrew Jackson was correct and prophetic in his analysis of what would become of America if the Bank got control of her; The mere fact that the video was able to implicate the Bank in the Cause of the Civil war (economy) startles me to think about how much of my history, American history is corrupted, not that I am so niave to believe Wars are not profitable.

Savage Eagle, Dross, DownZero, Jarrel & Fletch and plenty of others, I am certainly awaiting your review of the video

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Faith and Credit. Fiat money doesn't work. Can you imagine what would happen if the current Congress was given the authority to create and spend money at will?.

They show throughout the documentary that Fiat money not only works, but flourishes. Why does money have to be backed by something real? Why is gold more important than an ear of corn? Can you eat gold? Can you drink it? Will it keep you warm? It's all about supply and demand, it doesn't matter if we use Monopoly money, as long as their is only X amount of monopoly money released.

By the way, Congress already creates and spends money at will. They just take out gigantic loans for it. We, in turn, get to pay back those loans for the rest of our enslaved lives. The banks end up owning absolutely everything. As they say in the documentary. IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE THAN THE SYSTEM WE CURRENTLY HAVE. Inflation still occurs, and depressions, but they occur because these money changers want them to occur, so they can gobble up all the property and assets and stay in power.

Seriously, you guys need to watch this entire documentary. To me, it supersedes any other issue. It goes above government controls, assault weapon bans, bans on growing your own crops, or bans on marijuana. These things are all products of depressions, which are caused by these dynasty families looking to gather up their power for another round of ruling.

Next time you put a gold chain on, think about what it truly is. A chain, made of gold. It is enslaving us all. I'm never for giving the government more power, but I'd honestly rather have the idiots in Washington print our own money than trust these thousands year old Money-Changer families that ruled Rome, England, and now the United States. Historically speaking (not religious :rolleyes:) it even says that Jesus chased away money changers with a whip. Pretty interesting.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    The video is proof the process does work. It also shows that some of the government control issues that are being stoked by the banks.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Lets face it, Gold is Fiat. It has arbitrary value. What makes it any different than paper? Nothing other than someone says it has value. We could change the currency to bottle caps, silver coins, or toe nails as long as we all used the same measure, it could work.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Not only could it work, it could work debt-free, because these money changers own the bulk of the world's gold and they are making miles of money just off the interest.

I can't stress it much more, everyone on INGO needs to watch this documentary.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Not only could it work, it could work debt-free, because these money changers own the bulk of the world's gold and they are making miles of money just off the interest.

I can't stress it much more, everyone on INGO needs to watch this documentary.

Both great posts. This is perhaps the single most important issue, that is never focused on, because of left/right drama politic's; The more I watched the video, the more I heard these bankers, in they're own words how to manipulate the masses; the more I a feel the fool.

I can assure you, if more people called these bankers out, I wonder what they would do... Another civil war?

It's a sad fact that North Dekota practices State Governed Banking, and from what the documentry is saying, with a population less than a million, is not experiencing a depression, but is experiencing a surplus of money, of which it cannot even spend.

WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

ORGANIZE!!

Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative - WE CAN ATLEAST AGREE ON THE BANKING ISSUE, CANT WE?

Top Bottom