• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    My wife ordered one of these, in purple, on Sunday. It’ll in be at the end of the week.

I’m excited for this purchase as it’s the second time she’s specifically asked for one, first was a PPS that she didn’t end up liking.

I hope your wife likes it. My wife is sensitive to recoil (she is very tiny with thin wrists and small hands) and the Witness Pavona loaded with reloads is mild enough for her.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Well it came in early, so we went and picked it up tonight. That was the first pleasant surprise. Intial thoughts of it are all positive. DA is long and a bit on the heavy side, but it’s smooth. SA is smooth as well and breaks nicely enough. Neither of us would object to both DA & SA were a bit lighter. Reset is on the long side, but it’s audible and provides tactile feedback. The slide is delightfully easy to operate and the serrations are fantastic. I want these serrations on my Limited Pro.

The wife is estatic with it so far. She admits that it fits her better than the PPQ does, not like she’s gonna give that one back though.

I’m rather smitten by it myself, though it doesn’t fit me quite as well. May have to find something similar for myself.

Overall, she’s happy with it so I’m happy with it. I’ll admit that I had some reservations on the quality given the price, but the only place I see a large difference is the frame is more of a harder plastic compared to more expensive offerings.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well it came in early, so we went and picked it up tonight. That was the first pleasant surprise. Intial thoughts of it are all positive. DA is long and a bit on the heavy side, but it’s smooth. SA is smooth as well and breaks nicely enough. Neither of us would object to both DA & SA were a bit lighter. Reset is on the long side, but it’s audible and provides tactile feedback. The slide is delightfully easy to operate and the serrations are fantastic. I want these serrations on my Limited Pro.

The wife is estatic with it so far. She admits that it fits her better than the PPQ does, not like she’s gonna give that one back though.

I’m rather smitten by it myself, though it doesn’t fit me quite as well. May have to find something similar for myself.

Overall, she’s happy with it so I’m happy with it. I’ll admit that I had some reservations on the quality given the price, but the only place I see a large difference is the frame is more of a harder plastic compared to more expensive offerings.

Awesome. Give us a report on how it shoots.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    So quick update from the weekend, 65 rounds on Saturday for a total of 115. So far so good, and as expected no hiccups or issues. I took a two boxes of ammo for her, but after the 65 rounds she wanted to shoot her Victory. It’s gonna take awhile to get large amounts of rounds through this one, but it’s how she was with the PPQ as well.

If she had expressed more interest in carrying, I’d press for more time spent with what she wants to carry, but that hasn’t come up yet in any serious form so for now she’s just enjoying the variety.

I didn’t shoot it this weekend, so it’s the best I can give for now. Next time we go out I’ll have to spend some time with it.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    So quick update from the weekend, 65 rounds on Saturday for a total of 115. So far so good, and as expected no hiccups or issues. I took a two boxes of ammo for her, but after the 65 rounds she wanted to shoot her Victory. It’s gonna take awhile to get large amounts of rounds through this one, but it’s how she was with the PPQ as well.

If she had expressed more interest in carrying, I’d press for more time spent with what she wants to carry, but that hasn’t come up yet in any serious form so for now she’s just enjoying the variety.

I didn’t shoot it this weekend, so it’s the best I can give for now. Next time we go out I’ll have to spend some time with it.

Thanks for the update! :ingo:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Awesome. To most of us, shooting 100-200 rounds is nothing but normal. I do know a few people who's range trips consist of under 25 rounds per gun. So for your wife to do 65 rounds is great.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Awesome. To most of us, shooting 100-200 rounds is nothing but normal. I do know a few people who's range trips consist of under 25 rounds per gun. So for your wife to do 65 rounds is great.

The lower count is because we take multiple guns with us and we generally share a lane. She will happily stand there and chew threw .22s, 22TCMs, 9mm, 10mm & 357s (dependent on if the Big Boy goes with us). Lucky for me, she enjoys the hobby just as much as I do and is starting to find the things she likes instead of just “borrowing” mine. Lol

Top Bottom