Early Christmas Present for INGO and Site Down Time!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    To all INGO members:

At long last the time has come! We've outgrown our current server and will finally be moving to our own dedicated server! :yesway: Starting Monday evening 12/21, we'll be taking the current server offline to move the database over to its new home. While the old server is down for maintenance, you'll receive a maintenance notification on the front page of the site. The move to the new server will be fairly short, but due to certain technical constraints beyond our control, you may continue to see the maintenance page for up to 24 hours. If this happens, just try us again a little bit later. If, after 24 hours, you still can't get to the site, drop an e-mail to administrator@ingunowners.com and we'll try to see if it's something on our end affecting you.

For most people, the outage will be far shorter that that 24-hour window.

It's because of you that the site has grown to this point, and it's because of our Advertising Site Supporters and Site Supporters that it's possible to pay for the dedicated server.

Merry Christmas, INGO! :ingo:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    To all INGO members:

At long last the time has come! We've outgrown our current server and will finally be moving to our own dedicated server! :yesway: Starting Monday evening 12/21, we'll be taking the current server offline to move the database over to its new home. While the old server is down for maintenance, you'll receive a maintenance notification on the front page of the site. The move to the new server will be fairly short, but due to certain technical constraints beyond our control, you may continue to see the maintenance page for up to 24 hours. If this happens, just try us again a little bit later. If, after 24 hours, you still can't get to the site, drop an e-mail to administrator@ingunowners.com and we'll try to see if it's something on our end affecting you.

For most people, the outage will be far shorter that that 24-hour window.

It's because of you that the site has grown to this point, and it's because of our Advertising Site Supporters and Site Supporters that it's possible to pay for the dedicated server.

Merry Christmas, INGO! :ingo:

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Great news about the server!

Even with my crappy satellite connection, I'll bet I will see an improved response time during peak hours!

Thanks to Fenway, Scutter, Lars, and all other techno-gun-geeks who orchestrated the new and improved server for INGO! :yesway::yesway::yesway:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've got some serious post whoring to get in before the site goes down...

I'd better call in sick tomorrow...

Seriously, this is great news! :woot:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I've got some serious post whoring to get in before the site goes down...

I'd better call in sick tomorrow...

Seriously, this is great news! :woot:

Regardless of what Scutter thinks, I can't promise the banhammer thread, and official pw thread will survive the move. That's a lot of database entries that MAY accidentally get lost in the transition.......

5847383_gal.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom