• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    This Fukushima problem is not going away anytime soon... It's going to be world wide catastrophe. If you like Pacific seafood, better buy it up now... (if it's not already too late)...

I keep wondering why the news media isn't picking up on this story.. They were all over the BP oil spill in the Gulf..

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    One thing about that article I found funny was "there was a report of a one foot high tsunami" I think that's more just a wave then anything.

But yes this is going to be an issue....not sure it was ever really smart to build a nuclear power plant in the ring of fire.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    One thing about that article I found funny was "there was a report of a one foot high tsunami" I think that's more just a wave then anything.

But yes this is going to be an issue....not sure it was ever really smart to build a nuclear power plant in the ring of fire.
    A tsunami isn't just a wave, it's a surge in sea levels. 1 foot may be small but considering its a short-term rise in sea-levels it can create some negative effects.

Top Bottom