• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    My daughter is big into rabbits for 4H, so I'm trying to find homes for some recent baby bunnies that she had born.

Holland Lops, they will be ready to go starting this Saturday, 4/7. We have 3 babies left. They are fully papered Holland Lops. The father of these was the Grand Champion of the Steuben Co. 4H Fair in 2010. The mother was the Best of Breed as a junior (under 6 months old) in the 2011 Steuben Co. 4H Fair. These babies should compete extremely well at any fair, if you have a kid wanting to do so. Holland Lops are extremely gentle rabbits that have great personalities. They get about 4 to 4 1/2 pounds as an adult. Very kid friendly, unlike a lot of other breeds.

Full papers and I can tattoo the ear for you at pick up so that is out of the way.

$25 each. Money goes to my daughter and her 4H habit.

PM me if you are interested or know of someone interested.

Located in the Ashley area (35 minutes north of Fort Wayne).

IMG-20120329-00115.jpg

IMG-20120329-00116.jpg

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Any rabbit can be a "meat" rabbit, I guess. But at an adult live weight of 4 1/2 pounds, you are not going to get a lot of meat per animal. Up to the individual I guess really.

These are from show quality lines and bred to compete very well, as well as be a great animal for kids to handle.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom