• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Avoid ebay. Pretty sure they dont want people selling gun parts on there, and if anything goes sideways ebay will just say "screw you. It was against our rules. You deserve to be scammed. And oh, BTW, both of your accounts are now cancelled."
    I have made gun parts returns without ebay getting upset but I am cautious about buying a barrel on there.

I once bought what I thought and was pictured as a NOS 90's production OEM factory Beretta 92FS barrel with a "P" proofmark and instead I received a near worn out usgi M9 barrel with "PM" markings that looked like it had been dragged behind a truck in the middle east.

I did get a refund after mentioning false advertising with the pictures and description after they first said no refunds or returns.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I replaced the slide on my G43, then replaced the frame. Now the only original parts on my carry gun are the G43 barrel & recoil spring. If I replace those two parts, I'll have the G43 back together with all of it's original parts.
    I have been doing this with my G43X. I just got a complete G43X/48 MOS frame from Black Phoenix Customs and installed my AIM Surplus RMSC slide on it. Then I put my original 43X back together, so now I have 2 G43X's :rockwoot:
    I am going to do this with my G43 as well. I really enjoy the G43/43X pistols.

10mm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2024
    Greencastle
    I've tried a few 'ebay' barrels, but quickly went back to and settled in with using just KKM Precision and Storm Lake Barrels...
    They're a bit 'salty' in price, but I've never had an issue with either and they're both pretty darn accurate!
    I've had a couple of the older Lone Wolf stainless barrels, that were pretty accurate, but their newer barrels, not so much!
    +1 for avoiding lone wolf

+1 for using kkm

I have never had a good experience with the wolf barrels. I've had coatings peel and I've had poor accuracy.

Alternatively, I have several kkm barrels and they're all better than I am. I have few kkm 10mm barrels and a couple of the 9mm Glock barrels from gen 3-5. All are good to go out of the tube with no issues over hundreds of rounds.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    +1 for avoiding lone wolf

+1 for using kkm

I have never had a good experience with the wolf barrels. I've had coatings peel and I've had poor accuracy.

Alternatively, I have several kkm barrels and they're all better than I am. I have few kkm 10mm barrels and a couple of the 9mm Glock barrels from gen 3-5. All are good to go out of the tube with no issues over hundreds of rounds.
    The old stainless barrels from LWD were okay, but anything else was just not the same quality!
    Spectre Supply, on eBay sells the same stainless barrels that LWD used to sell and from the same manufacturer, and have the same quality accuracy as before.

Top Bottom