• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Putting up my ECWS items up for sale. Received these as FRI (Rapid Fielding Initiative) issue in Afghanistan, packed them up, and dutifully carried them around the 'Stan and back, buried in a duffel. Never worn, washed, or used, only stowed and shipped. All items are in NEW condition. Cross-posted.

Sizing: UCP and Foliage tops are Small-Short and bottoms are Medium-Regular. Thermal underwear is all Medium. I am 5'9" 170lb and they all fit perfect. The outerwear is oversized and fits over cloths, and the underwear is stretchy, so it will fit a wider size range as well.

Terms: I accept USPS Money Order, Discreet Paypal + any fees, or FTF Cash. First "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets the item. PM for details, no trades please. I am willing to do a FTF in Boone County or Brownsburg for minimum $50 purchases, Indianapolis and surrounding for the lot.

Pricing: Priced as marked + actual shipping via USPS. Let me know what you would like, and I'll let you know what shipping will amount to (based on box size). Insurance is available if you desire it. I will sell the remaining Level V, VI, and VII gear for $150 plus shipping as a lot (17% discount).

Level V
    1) Set: Jacket, Soft Shell Cold Weather and Trouser, Soft Shell Cold Weather. Highly stretchable, windproof, water repellant and breathable. Very comfortable and good for cold and/or windy conditions. PRICE: $50

Level VI
    1) Trousers, Extreme Cold/Wet Weather GEN III (Medium Regular). Gortex, so they're very nice and breathable in the rain. Stow-away hood, zippered vents and pockets. No Jacket, I'm keeping it for use. PRICE: $30

Level VII
    1) Set: Parka, Extreme Cold Weather GEN III (Small-Short) and Trousers, Extreme Cold Weather GEN III (Medium Regular)
    The famous "Marshmallow Suit", these will keep you nice and warm at your post. Stow-away hood, rip-stop, Primaloft, zippered pockets, and elastic cordage for adjustability. PRICE: $100

Everything below here is SOLD or SPF
    -------------------------------------------------
    Level I
    1)Set: Undershirt, Light Weight Cold Weather GEN III and Trousers, Light Weight Cold Weather GEN III. "Silk-weights", extremely comfortable and breathable. Nice for PJ's or under clothes when you'll be a little active. PRICE: $10 a set (was 3, now I have 2 available) All SOLD or SPF

2) NIB Undershirt, Light Weight Cold Weather GEN III. Never opened, still in bag with tags. Price $7 each, both for $12 SPF

Level II
    1) Set: Undershirt, LWCWUS and Drawers, LWCWUS. These are the lighter-weight version of the thermal underwear and are Polyester. These make excellent PJ's or when it's a little too cool for just a shirt and jeans. Tag on the shirt is cut off, name and Last 4 in marker on the pants will be marked out. PRICE: $10 SOLD

2)Set: Undershirt, Cold Weather and Drawers, Cold Weather. Known as "Polypro's", these are thick and warm undergarments that don't sweat you out or hold in moisture. Name and Last 4 in marker will be marked out. PRICE: $15 SOLD

Duffel Sack SOLD
    Classic Green USGI duffel sack, totally unused. PRICE: $15

EyePro SOLD
    1) Set: Oakley ESS ICE Eyeshield, NIB. Zippered case, frames, clean and smoke lenses, bag, cleaner drops, and sticker. All unused, only opened for photos. These my favorite model of issue eyepro and can be bent to fit you perfectly. PRICE: $20

Last edited:
    Top Bottom