Please reply by conversation.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Long post warning, pics below.

I have for sale/trade an Ed Brown Kobra Carry. I am the second owner of the gun. I put about 200rds through it and it doesn't seem to have had many more previously. The barrel hood shows minimal wear. Sweet, sweet trigger. Brushed stainless finish. Trijicon night sights (08). I have the original Ed Brown bag, no papers, two mags. Previous owner put a slight idiot on it that I want to be up front about. That being said, I'm trying to consolodate my collection to guns I actually shoot. I carry my TRP and hate having this gun just sit. It deserves to be carried and shot. This is proabably the most accurate handgun I have ever shot. This gun has no other marks that I can see which indicates that it hasn't been carried. Below is a description from Bac1023 (some will recognize his name) who very well may have the most extensive private 1911 collection:

"Starting with the Kobra Carry, we have a commander length 1911 with a bobtailed frame. Mine is all stainless, but this model is available in carbon steel as well as two tone. This gun features an Ed Brown metal work pattern called "snakeskin" on the front strap, slide, and mainspring housing. While I prefer the looks of classic checkering, this pattern works very nicely also, having plenty of grip. Mine has the ambi safety option, but that is not standard on the Kobra Carry. As with all Ed Browns, this is a clean 1911, with the name marked on the right side and the left side left blank. Newer Ed Browns use a slightly different style in terms of marking. I prefer the old markings, but both look nice. Grips are double diamond checkered cocobolo, the sights are combat style night sights, and the recoil spring guide is the standard plug setup. This is one of the most accurate commanders I ever shot, bar none. The bobtail itself takes some time to get used to, but I love the look and feel. Its main purpose is to reduce printing by the butt of the gun when concealed. The Ed Brown Kobra Carry is not only the most popular Ed Brown, but also one of the most popular high end 1911s of all time. I have many rounds through this gun, as I've owned it for about five years now."

What I'm looking for:

1.) $2400+ actual shipping if needed
    2.) Interesting trades. I am mainly looking for AR15 parts (9mm would be great), .308 rifles, Aimpoint optics, Leupold scopes, class III items, Ruger 10/22 perfomance parts etc. Not interested in revolvers, Glocks (other than 9mm), lever actions, holsters, XDs, Kimbers etc.
    3.) Please PM with any questions
    4.) Indiana DL and carry license needed
    5.) Located in Noblesville and can travel a reasonable distance to meet.

P1040650.jpg

P1040647.jpg

P1040654.jpg

P1040653.jpg

P1040652.jpg

P1040648.jpg

P1040655.jpg

The shadow on the last picture is from something on the camera lense, not the slide.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom