DeSantis IWB holster
    Benchmade Griptillian
    Cheap cellphone camera

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Here's today. My last light went south on me so I'm currently in the market for a new one...

9to6.jpg

Browning HiPower in a Kramer holster, 4 spare 15 round mags, Benchmade 275 Adamas folder.

No disrespect to you, Sir. To each his/her own.
    I only carried 4-5 extra 15 rounds magazines for my M9 when I was in a combat zone. I did have an M4 Carbine as well.
    I personally feel that as a civilian, if I need to carry that much spare ammo, maybe it is time to reevaluate where I live/work/hang out. (Or move up to a rifle) Just my :twocents:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    WOW, 4 spare mags....I'm impressed.

Note to self: don't get into a fire fight with jbombelli. He has more ammo than you.

No disrespect to you, Sir. To each his/her own.
    I only carried 4-5 extra 15 rounds magazines for my M9 when I was in a combat zone. I did have an M4 Carbine as well.
    I personally feel that as a civilian, if I need to carry that much spare ammo, maybe it is time to reevaluate where I live/work/hang out. (Or move up to a rifle) Just my :twocents:

No offense taken.

Wait until my 20 rounders get here. I'll be carrying 4 20 rounders instead of 4 15 rounders.

Too each his own, but I've never heard of anyone losing a gunfight because he had too many bullets.

45 x 11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Southwest IN
    How can anyone read that and not think of this:

[video=youtube;2xf9AaKTdKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=2xf9AaKTdKM[/video]

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Here's today. My last light went south on me so I'm currently in the market for a new one...

9to6.jpg

Browning HiPower in a Kramer holster, 4 spare 15 round mags, Benchmade 275 Adamas folder.

Do you practice reloading with the mag's facing opposite directions as depicted in the photo? Seems awkward.

Last edited:

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Ok, my turn again... When I can actually carry a bit more gear (weekends at our property) - this is what I roll with: Glock 26, Zebra 502, Benchmade Presidio Auto

2AC23E94-6223-4725-8541-55012DB82969_zpsrpgm3evy.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Do you practice reloading with the mag's facing opposite directions as depicted in the photo? Seems awkward.

Yeah, actually. Those are the mag carriers I have, so I decided I could either whine and buy more, or I could get used to it.

Practice never makes perfect, but it does make better.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ok, my turn again... When I can actually carry a bit more gear (weekends at our property) - this is what I roll with: Glock 26, Zebra 502, Benchmade Presidio Auto

2AC23E94-6223-4725-8541-55012DB82969_zpsrpgm3evy.jpg

What is the purpose of the orange base plates? To differentiate between calibers of Glocks that you own?

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    What is the purpose of the orange base plates? To differentiate between calibers of Glocks that you own?

They are actually meant (sold for) training purposes to visibly show a loaded mag in the gun. I installed them so that if I ever drop my mag or spare in the woods - it will be easier to find. I have had my spare fall out of its kydex carrier a time or two. We own some property and I am always out in the woods, splitting wood, cleaning up areas, etc.

works for me.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    They are actually meant (sold for) training purposes to visibly show a loaded mag in the gun. I installed them so that if I ever drop my mag or spare in the woods - it will be easier to find. I have had my spare fall out of its kydex carrier a time or two. We own some property and I am always out in the woods, splitting wood, cleaning up areas, etc.

works for me.

Smart idea! I guessed that you had just Duracoated them, but the idea behind them is cool too. :) Thanks.

ja7lewis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    EDC-1.jpg

Sig P938 in a Galco Tuck-n-Go during the week since I have to disarm before going into the building. On the weekends I switch between an Old Faithful and an SHTF gear holster.
    I always carry my Kershaw Speedsafe, even during work hours.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom