• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    We will be putting on an Edged Weapon Skills Level 1 seminar on June 25th at Poseidon Experience in Indianapolis. This is level 1 of a 4 level program. Preregistration is required by June 24th at 5:00 pm. For more information and to register, go to our website:
    SELFPRESERVATIONTRAINING.COM

Edged Weapon Skills Level 1

This is the introduction level to our 4 level edged weapon skills program.
    Level 1 will cover legal aspects of defensive use of an edged weapon, weapon selection, targeting, effects on the human body, grips, angles of attack and much more.

Completion of each level is required before being able to attend the next level. Each level will build upon the previous levels, however completion of one level does not obligate you to attend the next level class.

Upon completion of each level, a certificate is awarded and the student is then eligible to schedule private refresher classes at a reduced cost of what you would normally pay for one on one instruction. The refresher classes cover any material taught in previous levels of the edged weapon skills program the student has attended.

Completion off all 4 levels will give the student lifetime access to the refresher courses, as well as a reduced rate to all other training provided by Self-Preservation Training, LLC. You will also be invited to attend certain training events which are closed door, invite only and are not posted or offered to the general public.

Most importantly, upon completion of all 4 levels of our edged weapon skills program, you will have confidence knowing you are trained and better able to defend yourself or your loved ones with an edge weapon.

Last edited:

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    I have known Jeff for many years now. I have taught beside him as well as been a student in courses he as put on. Jeff is a very good instructor with a down to earth approach. His skill and teaching skills are second to none. I would not hesitate to take or send any friend, family to one of his classes.

Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    I have known Jeff for many years now. I have taught beside him as well as been a student in courses he as put on. Jeff is a very good instructor with a down to earth approach. His skill and teaching skills are second to none. I would not hesitate to take or send any friend, family to one of his classes.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it and I miss those times with that original TTU!

For anyone interested, as of this posting there is one spot still open! For those of you that have signed up, thank you and I will be sending out emails this week.

Top Bottom