• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    So I am flipping through the channels the other night and Oprah was on (re-run). It had Edward's mistress on the show (private interview style). i do not normally watch Oprah but I became interested as the Mistress continually said she was an honest person dedicated to the truth. Needless to say everything she said contradicted the facts.

What struck me the most (and is the reason for this post) is where Edwards was interviewed and asked directly if the mistress's baby was his. He emphatically denied it was his baby and he knew nothing about it. The mistress, along with others, confirmed he knew all about the baby and agreed it was his long before the interview.

The mistress said he lied and although it hurt her to hear him deny her baby it was just politics and that was OK.

So I guess the question is: How does this guy stay in office with everything he has done? Why don't liberals care about the truth?

Side note: Politicians are politicians and they lie no matter what party they represent.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Luckily, Edwards isn't in office anymore. As for why people vote for turds- especially on the Dem side- the answer is simple. When you depend on someone for a large fraction, if not all, of your livelihood, you have to accept their behavior unconditionally.

I don't want to kick up a pro/anti abortion debate, but abortion is a good example. I know many people who will say in private that they would never consider an abortion, then turn around and vote for not only pro-choice candidates, but the most extreme pro-abortion candidates available. John Kerry is a perfect example of that.

Most democrats are people who do not realize that the "free" stuff they get or want other people to get has strings attached that are wide enough to hold up the Golden Gate Bridge.

Top Bottom