• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The more people do hysterical things like the protests in NYC and the highway blockage in AZ today, the more outrageous the panic becomes, the more his supporters will dig their heels in. This nonsense isn't changing anyone's mind. In fact, it's probably having the opposite effect, getting people interested in what all the fuss is about. It's fascinating to see.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Now if some of those kids would put this much effort in to finding jobs and cleaning up their own neighborhoods we'd see some of Obama's Hope and Change. And not so much hopeless change.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Jerry Springer - political edition.

Makes Obama's selfie stick in the Oval Office look down right dignified in comparison.

I guess I'll go run some kids off my lawn before complaining further.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Jerry Springer - political edition.

Makes Obama's selfie stick in the Oval Office look down right dignified in comparison.

I guess I'll go run some kids off my lawn before complaining further.

Did people really complain about that? A selfie stick?

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Now if some of those kids would put this much effort in to finding jobs and cleaning up their own neighborhoods we'd see some of Obama's Hope and Change. And not so much hopeless change.
    Amen, but most of those protesting kids still live with their coddling mommies and daddies and don't want to get a real job. The last street I lived on had 10 other houses. 6 of those households still had "kids" living with their mommies and daddies and none of those "kids" had a job. These "kids" were between 23 years old to 33 years old. They all had college educations (or parts of ones) but they couldn't get an immediate job with a VP title to pay them $100,000 salary like their f-ed up professors promised them so they stayed at home. 60% on that street and while that may be above the norm I think it's more common than not.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I sure hope there aren't ambulances trying to get anywhere in that stoppage. I'm sure there are plenty of folks just trying to get to work.

When did the modern left decide that throwing temper tantrums was the way to go? The civil rights movement didn't conduct business in this way.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Did people really complain about that? A selfie stick?

Yes, and I'm one of them. A certain level of dignity and decorum for POTUS in the Oval Office does not seem like an unreasonable ask. Play with one at a ball game or tourist attraction, meh. In the Oval Office? Unfitting of the office in both senses.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, and I'm one of them. A certain level of dignity and decorum for POTUS in the Oval Office does not seem like an unreasonable ask. Play with one at a ball game or tourist attraction, meh. In the Oval Office? Unfitting of the office in both senses.

Button up, tie, and business in the oval office, eh?

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    I want to see this picture hanging in the Lincoln bedroom.
    imagejpeg
    dfasl3.jpg

Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

The selfie stick was also a great metaphor for the rampant narcissism.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Button up, tie, and business in the oval office, eh?

I think of the leaders I had in the military and the dignity and decorum they displayed when in an official capacity, and yes. If you're a giddy school girl and just really need to take that selfie, at least protect the brand a bit and do it in private. As POTUS you are the face of the nation, you are the C in C, and at least in the past you were the leader of the free world. How you are viewed is important. Of course, I completely accept my notion of what being a man and what being a leader is may very well be outdated in a time when "seflies" are a thing, wearing your pajamas to Wal-mart is perfectly acceptable, and these kids just won't stay off my lawn. It probably plays great to the "gosh he's one of us" younger crowd, just like Trump's Jerry Springer pretend-Populist act plays to the angry crowd.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

Spot-on.

And if you guys have any questions about what proper Oval Office attire looks like, look no further than Ronald Reagan or George Bush 43.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I think of the leaders I had in the military and the dignity and decorum they displayed when in an official capacity, and yes. If you're a giddy school girl and just really need to take that selfie, at least protect the brand a bit and do it in private. As POTUS you are the face of the nation, you are the C in C, and at least in the past you were the leader of the free world. How you are viewed is important. Of course, I completely accept my notion of what being a man and what being a leader is may very well be outdated in a time when "seflies" are a thing, wearing your pajamas to Wal-mart is perfectly acceptable, and these kids just won't stay off my lawn. It probably plays great to the "gosh he's one of us" younger crowd, just like Trump's Jerry Springer pretend-Populist act plays to the angry crowd.

Rep nazis....

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom