• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Excellence in Shooting (EIS) will host a 6 hour training event at their Indiana facility on June 29th.

EIS instructor, Chris Keen, is a USPSA Grandmaster in multiple divisions and 2010 and 2013 Ohio State USPSA Open Champion.

Classes are kept small in order to maximize one on one time and there are currently 2 slots available.

This is a perfect opportunity to get quality instruction from a GM on topics such as stage breakdown, movement, target engagement order, and how to handle swingers and movers and various other shooting scenarios.

EIS training is designed around the shooters participating. Class sizes are kept small so the learning factor is high.

Please email me for further details, thanks.

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Wow! I hear so much about getting some quality training and this is going to be a game changer for those that participate. Chris Keen is an awesome GM and just won HOA at Ohio State, that included beating some other stiff competition for that singular honor.

Send me an email if you want to get in on this training or if you have any questions.

If you want to get to the next level, this is your opportunity.

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    This sounds like a good class to take.

You might get more responses if you include your email address.:dunno:

If you click on my name, you can send me an email or PM. I know the email works cause I checked it out by sending myself one.

But yes, for those that really want some good training by a GM for an exceptional price, email me by clicking on Fourtrax and selecting "send email" or PM.

shueysteph1@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Training went good, a little wet and muddy, but a good day.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in training with a winning GM and proven competitor.

Top Bottom