• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    How does Sean Penn NOT end up in prison for meeting with a known drug cartel leader and federal fugitive? There absolutely no defense for it..... unless he was a mole, which I think we all know he wasn't.

Forgive my ignorance, but what would he be charged with?

Let's assume he was there in a pure journalistic capacity (big assumption, I know). What about that meeting would be illegal? As of now it doesn't appear Penn did anything to help El Chapo evade authorities. If the Mexican authorities are to be believed, it appears to be quite the opposite.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Forgive my ignorance, but what would he be charged with?

Let's assume he was there in a pure journalistic capacity (big assumption, I know). What about that meeting would be illegal? As of now it doesn't appear Penn did anything to help El Chapo evade authorities. If the Mexican authorities are to be believed, it appears to be quite the opposite.

Well, I kinda agree. It depends on the info Penn does, or doesn't, provide to authorities.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    penn has actors privilege. Actors are more important than everyone else and the same rules do NOT apply.

giphy.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Looks to me like they could almost be best buds. Of course "El Chapo" blames everything on America's appetite for illicit drugs and Penn agrees and says he is not a violent person by nature and Penn kinda gives him kudos for that and they drank some tequila. Sean Penn is a tool.

What we learned from Sean Penn?s Rolling Stone interview with El Chapo

Rolling Stone put a terrorist on their cover, promoted a fake rape scandal, and now is publishing straight up drug lord propaganda. Got it.
    — Amanda Carpenter (@amandacarpenter)

Yep. 1st class mag.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What law compels him to assist the authorities? He has the right to remain silent, particularly if not under court order and immunity has not been granted to him.

On the news they mentioned "failure to report" and possibly "aiding and abetting"... FWIW.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    If he did something to aid him, sure. I am unclear on this failure to report crime. Is it a Mexican law? There are very very few crimes in the United States where reporting is mandated by law. (Usually sex offenses against children)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I would think he'd have cooler guns than the ones shown...

Funny you should mention that. Apparently El Chapo's kid has been arrested and the cartel is bringing out the big guns (literally) in an attempt to free him from custody. All hell is breaking loose.

Lots of video from Mexico showing cartel members in trucks mounted with .50 cal machine guns, Barrett .50 cals, full auto guns, etc.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-el-chapos-son-arrested-in-mexico-cartel-violence-erupts

Thank goodness guns are illegal for civilians to own down there. Imagine how bad things would be is they were legal.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Funny you should mention that. Apparently El Chapo's kid has been arrested and the cartel is bringing out the big guns (literally) in an attempt to free him from custody. All hell is breaking loose.

Lots of video from Mexico showing cartel members in trucks mounted with .50 cal machine guns, Barrett .50 cals, full auto guns, etc.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-el-chapos-son-arrested-in-mexico-cartel-violence-erupts

Thank goodness guns are illegal for civilians to own down there. Imagine how bad things would be is they were legal.

Have they blamed Indiana for the technicals with Ma Deuces yet? Edit: Not purple.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wow the mexican government just empowered the cartels.
    Should have rained down the full force of the military if that's what it took. Not released him.
    This is gonna backfire even bigger than it already has.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So apparently citizens, albeit criminals, can take on a government with small arms and win?

Wonder what Robert O’Rourke has to say about that?
    Yep amazing isnt it. All of the people I hear talk about how citizens would be wiped out by the government and lose, dont know **** about tactics and warfare.
    The government must still continue to maintain order and services to citizens who keep them in power while still fighting on multiple fronts. Its not rocket science

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep amazing isnt it. All of the people I hear talk about how citizens would be wiped out by the government and lose, dont know **** about tactics and warfare.
    The government must still continue to maintain order and services to citizens who keep them in power while still fighting on multiple fronts. Its not rocket science
    But Cali Rep. Eric "Nuk'em" Swalwell (D) says "WE got nukes"

Top Bottom