• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Then somebody should take Chris Cuomo's guns

Thank you Donald Trump for just proving to us all how red flag laws will be miss used.

Now, when I saw Bug make this statement in the TAPS thread, I assumed he was being sarcastically pointing out the silliness of red flag laws.

But since you have pointed Out that that anti-gunner Trump said the same thing, I can only assume that Bug is an anti-gunner also.

But then what do I know, I took Obama saying that he had visited 57 States as a joke when he said it, but then INGO told me he was so stupid that he didn't know there were only 50 States.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I thought Trump was a liar and you could not believe anything he says.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And who replaces him? It would be someone worse?

Would it? If he were primaried? And I personally think Biden would be a hell of a lot better for the nation. So If he gets the Dem nod, and doesn't die before the election, I'm voting for him.

Edit: and even if he does die, the Dems better Weekend at Bernie's his ass, and prop him up with sticks until after the election.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Would it? If he were primaried? And I personally think Biden would be a hell of a lot better for the nation. So If he gets the Dem nod, and doesn't die before the election, I'm voting for him.

Edit: and even if he does die, the Dems better Weekend at Bernie's his ass, and prop him up with sticks until after the election.

You mean they aren't doing that now? Could have fooled me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. If Biden wins, can we find a GOP one of these?

prtester%20screaming.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Listened to an interview today, replay of a guy that got shot at in El Paso.
    The woman to his side got shot. The woman in front of him got shot. Then the AK toting shooter clad in black and wearing a face mask shot at him, put a bullet through his vehicle window, missed him and moved on.
    He corroborates the description of the shooters from two other currently known witnesses' interviews, people who were inside the Great Wal.
    Do we live in a wide wacky wonderful cwazy world or what!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Listened to an interview today, replay of a guy that got shot at in El Paso.
    The woman to his side got shot. The woman in front of him got shot. Then the AK toting shooter clad in black and wearing a face mask shot at him, put a bullet through his vehicle window, missed him and moved on.
    He corroborates the description of the shooters from two other currently known witnesses' interviews, people who were inside the Great Wal.
    Do we live in a wide wacky wonderful cwazy world or what!

Shooter"s"?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Shooter"s"?

A lady at the check outs reported four coming in together actively shooting. Another in the store reported seeing three. They and the guy outside all reported black garb and faces covered. At first I thought "oh the swat team response" but no, they are reporting perps.
    Recently also listened to an interview of Ole Dammegard by Brandi Wells on the subject.
    At this point I have great confidence and every assurance that I don't know.

Top Bottom