• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'd like to watch the show!

What say you INGO?

harley-livewire-side.jpg

Harley-Davidson testing electric motorcycles - The Washington Post

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/06/19/harley-davidson-unveils-first-electric-motorcycle/

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have been a "Harley Boy" since I was little

Exhibit A:
    10382667_10100724991538264_1658030797321002044_n.jpg

And I currently own a Harley and a Buell (Buell was the sport bike sister company of HD)

I'm not sure how I feel about the electric bike...I am not against it, but it isn't the typical "Harley" ...my guess, it will last a few years like the Buell's then die off due to lack of interest. If the market wants them though, I support them for filling the demand.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    WTF!! This is complete Bull****! I will never buy another HD as long as I live!!! I'm totally devastated by this!!! God**** it!!
    Ok, that was just for Chez, cause I know he was waiting for it, and I'm starting to like the ****er and I didn't want to disappoint him!! Honestly it doesn't bother me a bit. The V-Rod didn't bother me either. I thinks it's a great motor. I just hope if they make a bike, electric or gas, fuel injection or not, liquid cool or air cool. Just make a good product!!, , one more for the great chezuki, , Mother****er! Harley's Suck!:):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    WTF!! This is complete Bull****! I will never buy another HD as long as I live!!! I'm totally devastated by this!!! God**** it!!
    Ok, that was just for Chez, cause I know he was waiting for it, and I'm starting to like the ****er and I didn't want to disappoint him!! Honestly it doesn't bother me a bit. The V-Rod didn't bother me either. I thinks it's a great motor. I just hope if they make a bike, electric or gas, fuel injection or not, liquid cool or air cool. Just make a good product!!, , one more for the great chezuki, , Mother****er! Harley's Suck!:):

The liquid cooled has me intrigued as well. I haven't ridden one yet, but might have to hit up some demo days soon and check it out.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Please let the "cuss filter" do it's job. Just a friendly reminder :)

Oh, and as for the Electric Harley? FINALLY a Harley that doesn't leak oil! :D

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Please let the "cuss filter" do it's job. Just a friendly reminder :)

Oh, and as for the Electric Harley? FINALLY a Harley that doesn't leak oil! :D
    I don't trust cuss filters!! One mistake and I'm ban hammered, , but you would like that wouldn't you?:tinfoil:
    Can it leak voltage juice??? I guess we'll see.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I don't trust cuss filters!! One mistake and I'm ban hammered, , but you would like that wouldn't you?:tinfoil:
    Can it leak voltage juice??? I guess we'll see.

Is voltage juice like apple juice? Or is it pulpy like orange juice?? Wouldn't the pulp would clog up the carburetor though?? :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Given the demographic goes out of their way to make the bikes loud, not gonna fly.

Now I can see this for the rest of the motorcycle market where typically the only ones putting louder pipes on them are the racers and noise is typically a side effect of the modification and not the intended end result.

If Honda, etc released this, I think it would take off like crazy. Just not for the Harley crowd. I just dont see it.

Top Bottom