• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    We had a home inspection but it didn't cover the barn. All of the electrical work in the house is brand new and appears to have been very professionally done but they didn't touch the barn. I suspect the barn needs to be completely rewired.

It would probably be money spent well.
    It ain't no fun leaning over a workbench in wet boots and get the pee shocked out of you.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    While you're at it, bury that feeder. I put in a buried electrical line over 300 feet to out mini-stable (only 1 20A circuit, lights and deicer for the water). I think I spent $125-150 to rented a walk behind trencher and did the trench in under 4 hours from the time I left the rental to the return. Depending on your area and whether you use conduit, you may only have to go down 18" (i did 30" because, hey, the machine went that deep).

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Maybe overkill for what you want/need, but I have a 60amp breaker and a bit of wire (maybe 25') that you can have. I can't remember the size, but it was correct for a hot tub at 60amps. I pulled it out when I got rid of my hot tub, and hated for it to get pitched or someone grab it for the copper.

If you can use it, send me a private message.

Top Bottom