• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    With the gun boom, I don't think they had the inventory to need a sale. Now inventory is starting to back up a bit so Sale Time.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Nappanee Conservation Club

Tonight I paid my $40 and became a key holding member of the Nappanee Conservation club. Pretty neat bunch of guys (and a few ladies) and a decent place to shoot. Their big annual event is coming up August 25th. It's a big cookout kind of thing with gun raffles and some shooting events. I'll let you know more as I learn more about it.

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I also heard Midwest is going to have a truck load of ammo and they are giving away a "gun a day". It's just hearsay right now but I hope it's true.

brupert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    There will be a gun given away each day. There are also Alice Cooper, Nickelback, Brad Paisley, Dirks Bently, and Brick Yard 400 tickets being given away next week. Monday night is Bike night, with a Burn out contest and a Hog Roast. There are some great deals to take advantage of.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I volunteered to work a table at the Nappanee gun show, March 27. It starts at 8 AM at Borkholder Dutch Village. anyone want to meet for breakfast before.

Last edited:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    The Borkholder Village Restaurant opens at 6AM So I am going to plan on eating breakfast there about 6:15 or 6:30on March 27. I'll bump this thread on occasion between now and then, to see who else plans to join me. How does that sound?

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    So I guess there are more traffic headaches coming your way, for a while.

Looks like we'll probably not be here too much longer! I have not heard yet how they are planning to route the new road or what property is to be used... but I have a feeling there is not enough room for our house to stay where it's at.

It has been extremely wearing with all of the construction so far!

Top Bottom